No more Whipples available?? >

No more Whipples available??

Notices

No more Whipples available??

Old 06-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: No more Whipples available??

Who gives a s h i t whether Whipple sent none, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8?? The point is there are no frickin whipples at this particular time. I don't believe Jassman is going to get paid any fame or fortune based on arguing semantics with him over his statement about the whipples. IC, are you waiting on whipples? If not, what the phuck do you care? I have been waiting on a set of carb 3.3's that TMP and everyone else that I know have been looking for and can't find them anywhere for the last 4 months. TMP has given up their own compressors for Jassman and another friend of mine that TMP built a new set of 900's for. The only issue TMP has now is that turnaround time is slower now due to the fact that they have so many NEW engines going together right now that they can barely keep up. They are also building motors for Nortech now. Thanks again TMP for all you do for your customers for an awesome product and killer service after the sale!
Old 06-25-2005, 10:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by lchornet
You are missing the point, that you didn't post your "explanition" till AFTER Dustin posted. Then your story "changed". Several readers read it the same way I did, that TMP got 8 at once.
I should have been more explicit or precise on my first post, especially for you three. I never change my story, and have pics to back them up.

2 - 388 Hustler
4 - 43 Nortech cat-Green
4 - 36 Nortech cat-lamborgini orange and blue
4 - on the shelf, which was for their 1600/1800's which I am getting 2 as well as another customer who I dont know the name..

You were right I counted wrong. its MORE than 8 chargers
Old 06-26-2005, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I dont hide behind anyone jackas s.I have my own business that i stand behind.I have numerous motors out there running everyday.Zul has his own deal.I happen to work for him when he needs me.If anything you guys tarnish TMP.I dont have to put down anyone.All you have to do is to have your engines in boats that go out and run.I had 12 engines in the NYC poker run last week.It was my name on the hatches not ZUL.I didnt see any TMP engines
having engines at a poker run in your hometown is quite an accomplishment. i've never seen one of your engines in our area. i doubt anyone down here has even heard of you unless they happen to tune in to oso to see your childish & jealous
behavior. were any of your engines in the front of the pack??
didn't think so. you & your buddies/customers need to stop bashing.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lchornet
You just called it in a nutshell. I didn't say that he had to stand out. I said he had a good reputation.

As I said before, I don't know or care about TMP. But I also haven't even seen anything written about them, except by a few people here on OSO. They have no reputation. Thats not a bad thing, as its something that needs to be built up. But until it is, their "supporters" need to tone it down.
i guess you live in a nutshell. tmp has had articles in several boaing magazines as well as a special on the travel channel.
if you pay attention you will notice tmp's supporters only
have anything to say when you're group starts bashing them. this whole argument was started by slingshot & osg talking
trash & making up bullsh*t. it got transfered here after the're thread got pooffed. you never see a tmp supporter start a thread with the sole intention of bashing someones business. unfortunately you guys don't have the same manners.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by vette131
having engines at a poker run in your hometown is quite an accomplishment. i've never seen one of your engines in our area. i doubt anyone down here has even heard of you unless they happen to tune in to oso to see your childish & jealous
behavior. were any of your engines in the front of the pack??
didn't think so. you & your buddies/customers need to stop bashing.
Its real easy to hide behind your computer and talk sh1t.What kind of accomplishments have you done besides being a ******* on here and an as s kisser.My engines were second to the bridge in a Skater 2 years ago behind a turbine Skater.I have motors in most of the Florida poker runs.You would know things like that if you had your head out of your as s and stopped hiding behind your computer.For all we know your biggest accomplishment could be hanging off the back of a garbage truck.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Boy I sure am glad you guys can keep it on track. I am amazed that Whipple even came on the site at all the way you guys are. Crap like this keeps Manufacturers away from OSO and other sites because of this crap. Good job. Take your motor builder bashing to another thread it has nothing to do with the topic that Tank Brought up!!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Registered

REALLY........it all started making a statement...........NOW all cool down. I just tried to purchase 3 whipples and they could not provide any on them. They really would not give me any info either. All they would say is "They didn't know when they would be able to fill my order".....not even a guestimate.
Now think about.....manufactures never really make their own parts....so now the Swede is selling them to others ... Like Mercury and Ford
Old 06-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 3,414 Likes on 1,104 Posts

OK, I agree. Chill out. It was cool Whipple came on here to explain things. Don't blow the thread with good information over bickering about which penis is bigger.

Now, heres another question for you. I know Whipple or Lysholm builds a great blower, but come on, theres other great blowers out there...Blower Shop, Wiand, PSI, etc etc etc. Why wait all this time for a blower. Why not just buy another brand. Not trying to piss Whipple off just don't understand the thought process here.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Tank my guess is efficience and size. Just a GUESS
Old 06-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
OK, I agree. Chill out. It was cool Whipple came on here to explain things. Don't blow the thread with good information over bickering about which penis is bigger.

Now, heres another question for you. I know Whipple or Lysholm builds a great blower, but come on, theres other great blowers out there...Blower Shop, Wiand, PSI, etc etc etc. Why wait all this time for a blower. Why not just buy another brand. Not trying to piss Whipple off just don't understand the thought process here.
Some of us prefer the screw type for it's overall effeciency, especially in a smaller package. No scoops are needed on the hatches of a V-bottom. Some might feel there is possiblity of more bling with the other type of chargers for their overall height. There size might look better in some of these bilges, especially the cats, but I still prefer the Whipple. Just my point of view. Jeff

Quick Reply: No more Whipples available??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.