Notices

Another Accident

Old 07-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Another Accident

Originally Posted by yss
Formula was that Sunday night? Everyone O.K? I didn't hear about this yet.

I did hear the Coasties arrested 20 people on the chain for BUI's on Saturday alone!
Yes, it was Sunday evening (yesterday) around 6:30, sounds like they tried to make a sharp turn with the drives down. Everyone was ok, girl was a little shook up from being ejected.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Registered

Thank god no one was hurt in either of these accidents.

I have seen so much of this lately I just ordered a couple of kill switch for my old lead sled. It isn't fast but wearing them all the time will be good practice for the next boat.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by yss
I did hear the Coasties arrested 20 people on the chain for BUI's on Saturday alone!
You did hear correct, my buddy got a BUI Saturday night on the Chain. Its unfortunate BUT the Coast Guard is doing there job and trying to protect everyone's interest!!! Besides, he should know better!!!

P.S. There are so many bars located through out the Chain they should be able to get 20 every Thursday thru Sunday???? That should be warning enough to all boaters out there! BECAREFUL...
Old 07-12-2005, 06:34 AM
Registered

Didn't hear about the Powerquest accident either until just now.

Find it hard to believe the guy kills someone and walks away. That sure wouldn't have happened down here.

I understand you have to drive step bottom hulls and conventional V-bottom hulls differently but it sure seems as though people are either not taking the time to learn the differences or just not paying attention. And then of course there is always the "once in a while it's just a plain accident" like swerving hard to avoid an obstacle in the water.

EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION......

The same problem exists in young kids buying these 200 mph/9 second hyper bikes. They don't take the time to learn how to ride them and at younger ages we all thought/think we are invincible.

Masher: please note signature change.......
Old 07-12-2005, 08:49 AM
yss
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw

Find it hard to believe the guy kills someone and walks away. That sure wouldn't have happened down here.

FO I don't think anyone was badly injured in this accident either.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Registered

I guy i know got an OUI on Saturday night also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered

I understand you have to drive step bottom hulls and conventional V-bottom hulls differently but it sure seems as though people are either not taking the time to learn the differences or just not paying attention. And then of course there is always the "once in a while it's just a plain accident" like swerving hard to avoid an obstacle in the water.

EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION......

The same problem exists in young kids buying these 200 mph/9 second hyper bikes. They don't take the time to learn how to ride them and at younger ages we all thought/think we are invincible.

you have a looooooong way to go before you are forgiven.... when one of the Hockey 10 Commandments are broken ... you MUST repent
Old 07-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
you have a looooooong way to go before you are forgiven.... when one of the Hockey 10 Commandments are broken ... you MUST repent

I shall repent, I shall repent......

I will always cheer loudest for "the enforcers"
I will always scream at the ref, even if he gets the call right (can't let him think he did a good job.....)
I will stop making fun of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks (fingers crossed)
I will ALWAYS preach "old time" hockey
I will continue to denounce helmets, game was much more "personable" without them and less sticking infractions)
I will ALWAYS ridicule anyone wearing a shield who instigates a fight. (Alan May always threw his helmet off before engaging in a personal conversation which I thought was wicked cool)
For forgiveness I would consider, (key word here) wearing an Izod shirt, once.....

Oh Gods of Hockey forgive me for I have sinned......

sorry for the temporary hijack of the thread
Old 07-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Registered

I shall repent, I shall repent......

I will always cheer loudest for "the enforcers"
I will always scream at the ref, even if he gets the call right (can't let him think he did a good job.....)
I will stop making fun of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks (fingers crossed)
I will ALWAYS preach "old time" hockey
I will continue to denounce helmets, game was much more "personable" without them and less sticking infractions)
I will ALWAYS ridicule anyone wearing a shield who instigates a fight. (Alan May always threw his helmet off before engaging in a personal conversation which I thought was wicked cool)
For forgiveness I would consider, (key word here) wearing an Izod shirt, once.....

Oh Gods of Hockey forgive me for I have sinned......

sorry for the temporary hijack of the thread
The IZod shirt once did it for you... I will chalk up this miscue on your end to being HEAVILY sedated with all of your recent surgery

Last edited by masher44; 07-12-2005 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
The IZod shirt once did it for you... I will chalk up this miscue on your end to being HEAVILY sedated with all of you rrecent surgery

My scars thank you for I have been forgiven.....

Quick Reply: Another Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.