Notices

Least "bashed" boat

Old 01-14-2002, 10:24 PM
BACK 4 MORE

Wink

US1 Fountain, What are you talkin about?
You better be giving me a boat length or two.
You know that those BIG Fountains take a week to get up on plane!

Cigwillie, What up man? Hows those Cigarette eating SnailBoats treating ya?
Motors? What motors? I have a single 502MPI.

Joey O, "How you doin?" Dingy? another new one?( O )( O )you better get those name tags!
When are you and Frank having the wax on TopGun, wax off TopGun party over at the plant?
I've got some Deltoid conditioning to do.

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: BACK 4 MORE ]

Old 01-14-2002, 10:28 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have seen every boat getted ragged on. Whether it be because of biuld quality price jealousy or what have you they all have been ragged on.
Old 01-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I don't think any boat deserves ''bashing'' for iooks, speed or anything else I have met a lot of good people in not so nice boats, but as long as they float and have big fenders when they want to tie up thats fine by me. Bashers are ussally arogant *******s, Who needs them to bring you down while kicking back on the water?
Old 01-14-2002, 10:44 PM
HydroScream

Its not often you hear Apache gettin razzed..

Old 01-14-2002, 11:15 PM
jbusseym3

or Magnum Marine

Old 01-15-2002, 01:14 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

apaches are to big and handle rough water too well!!!! Magnums are too old and are to much of a "true" offshore boat

Just Kiddin!!!!
if it floats and is somehow mobile, its cool in my book. Might not fit my tastes (like that stupid 12' hobie cat conversion with the wierd pod and outboard from the 50s on ebay). I even liek a few salboats. Performance offshore rigs are cooler though.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:26 AM
NICKSLICK

Old 01-15-2002, 02:51 AM
elimi

rtaylor:speaking of being invited over to to someones for a meal and insulting it-I was invited to my fiances' parents place for dinner. The dinner was chicken cattiatory (noodles with chunks of chicken on top.)Anyways I finished mine and the future father in law still had about 6 large pieces of the boneless chicken left and he started to offer it to me. I said no thank-you. He got louder, I said no thnak-you.He kept on bugging me to eat some of his chicken from his plate. This was in front of the whole family-he finally said it enough that I had ahd it with this badgering and said loudly"Frank(his name), your forcing me to tell the truth-I don't want any more chicken because its too dry okay!"
Future mother-in-law gets up and goes to kitchen and starts to cry. It was silent in the house. I went in and tried to hug her and she just about took my head off!
10 minutes later we were all sitting down again and I said if she had anything to say about it to get it out now(I know the in-laws hold on to **** like that forever). She said she was ok with it.
Anyways, 1.5 yrs later, I'm still with her daughter and whenver there is a family fight they seem to bring up the"well, YOU didn't have to tell our Mom that her chicken was dry-that really hurt her feelings you know1" Yeah, apparently it did cuz you guys are STILL bringing it up!
footnote-the reason fatherinlaw wanted to give away his chicken was becuase it was too dry for him and he didn't have the balls to tell her. He was also laughing at me when I got physically assaulted by the dry chicken cooker of a motherinlaw.
Would I do it again-Hellya!

Old 01-15-2002, 02:59 AM
elimi

On topic:
I wouldn't bash anyones boat because I bought a piece of **** thinking it was the coolest thing.I got it to the shop and started to work on it some,some more, and more and soon found out it had to be stripped down to bare hull to replace rotten floor,seats,seat frames,new paint,guages.
Anyways,my visions of chicks,beer and boating stayed in my head all summer long as I spent that summer in the shop redoing the entire boat to finally launch it in November!
If I se a boat now, no matter what it is, I look for the workmanship or that special touch the owner has added aqnd usually give a compliment whenever I can.

Old 01-15-2002, 06:42 AM
MERC575

I wont bash anyone ride. After last year me getting bashed all the time for my Baja 272 i bought a boat that i thought would be better for my image but it turned out to need more work then my other boat. But now that it's all done minus paint we will see who has the nerve to bash me. I think it should all be keep fun and games. If you got to bash someone its because your not happy with your boat, and you really want thier boat.

Quick Reply: Least "bashed" boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.