Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o) >

Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Notices

Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Old 10-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on giving us a fast boat ride

Going to SEMA first week in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride )

my buddy and I will have all of friday free before our red eye out. anyone in the area want to bid on giving us a fast catamaran boat ride on lake mead??????

Last edited by Rambunctious; 10-06-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

does life insurance come with that ride
Old 10-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Registered

Default Re: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

ok, to clarify. we are looking to GO for a ride on a fast boat...
only talking a 1/2 hr ride or something.......

but you bring up a good point. I was just reading about the 36 skater that flipped in Arizona.

jsut don't tell my wife what i want to do.
what goes on in Vegas, stays in vegas....
Old 10-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will probably have our 29 DCB in the drink the weekend prior (there's a BIG poker run.....i.e. Predator) over Halloween. It goes over 110, I can talk to the captain about it (sleeping with the boss sure helps sometimes )
Old 10-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Registered

Oh, and you HAVE to be a Red Wing fan to ride in it.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Registered

Red wings Fan yes..
Lived in Detroit for 7 years and Michigan all my life.

We arrive on Monday night (Halloween) so we will miss the poker run weekend, So really our chance is if anyone is out for a boat ride on Friday, November 5, or we will make thursday work too if given the oppportunity. !!!!

I've got the gas money !!!!!
and don't worry, I run two big blocks in my boat so I know what gas money means $$$$$

Ramb
Old 10-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Registered

Don't let Rob on your boat, if you do check his pockets before he goes home, he stole my bathing suit so you can see what a hardened criminal he is. Now he wants to sell it back to me. I even found it on ebay so he is doing everything he can to profit from this. Also don't take any monopoly money from him, he told me "I will pay it back when I get some real money" but that never happened and now we are going to small claims court to get back the $20.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Registered

quit crashing my party mitch.

Just because your business trips are hot dog picnics in a realtor's parking lot and mine is SEMA is no reason to be a meanie......

Rob
Ramb
Old 10-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 24 Posts

I own a fast cat. I have been asked, begged, demanded to give rides. Some are quite rude about it. I am very selective who rides on board a boat that can be a true thrill for others that I take for granted, yet enjoy. I am motivated by Lawyers not to give rides to people whom I do not know. Charging for that ride would increase the liabilty substantially in the event something went wrong. Plus what do you charge for a 1/2 ride in a $500k boat that burns $150-$200 in gas in 30 minutes? Maintenance and insurance can cost more than most people make in a year. Sorry if I am venting here but I am sure every fast boat owner has this issue. "You have to give me a ride in that boat"
Old 10-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Registered

How could I get tickets to the show and what are the dates.

Quick Reply: Going to SEMA in November - taking "bids" on fast cat boat ride on lake mead :o)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.