Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

This ass-clown most definitely got the benefit of the doubt from a lot of people around here. It would appear his CON was very good, he had guys defending him who NEVER even met him.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

STOP IT

Heath you just get back to working !!! you have got to support me in my old age so get back to work i am not getting any younger

The rest of you WHO cares who found this guy out HE HAS BEEN HAD now lets go back to real boat stuff

Hey does anyone know ther is a boat race and a Poker Run in in Key West this week ?? Ohh yea and one in St Pete !!!

Now thats some good ole boat talk
Old 11-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by welladjusted
This is pathetic! There are people who truly need our prayers and support and this POS does this. He should be banned from OSO!

Stezc: You should pick your team members more carefully. He needs some serious psychological help.

BTW, thank you to all who investigated this and came forward with the truth. I know it is difficult to turn in one of your own. Even thoough we talk alot of smack you boys did a great job!! I think we might have even had a SBRT/EDOCK collaboration here and that shows the power of the board! Once Again thank you!
Well said WellAdjusted!

The power of this board can be used for good and evil. Let us use it for good and hope and pray that FatScotty gets some real serious mental help.

His words and actions defrauded us all emotionally etc. If I was a phuking lawyer I would sue your azz for emotional distress and kinds of other punitive damages. Your cost would be so high that you couldn't afford the little itty bitty plastic giveaway boats from McDonalds.

SAR

Last edited by satisfactionII; 11-18-2005 at 12:45 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hate to say i told you so.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

From An Outsiders Point Of View.....everyone Was On His Dick...because They Saw The Chick The Ferarri The Hustler The Nor Tech Talk The Nfl Talk..............did You Guys Ever Think One Guy Could Be So Lucky...even I Myself Said Dam A Hustler And A 360 And Now A New Nor Tech In A Month? What A Pos
Registered

Fred,

You are a great guy in my book no matter what Heath says about you

ITS A JOKE!!! OK ?? !! ??
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Then by your reckoning, I should have never purchased anything from or sent any money to Fred because I have never actually met him face to face? Sorry, gotta disagree with your logic on that one. I have only ever talked to Fred over the phone or here onlie and I trust him with my money. Its human nature to trust. At least its my human nature.
Welp, I guess the rationale is that Fred appears to be above board. I don't recall Fred making any wild claims like he just bought a Ferarri, parents own a status boat, and live in a million dollar home, all things that are regarded as desirable by many that endorsed BS.
I think it's great to be a trusting person, it's a terrific quality. For me, I simply won't vouch for someone that I've had NO exposure to.

Now that I know Fred as I do, I trust him and will pass that message along to whomever wishes to listen. Hell, he has had his hands over half of the stuff on my boat. The same boat that you've never seen.
I wouldn't ask anyone to vouch for me until they met me. Then you may say that I'm the coolest guy around.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatme
STOP IT

Heath you just get back to working !!! you have got to support me in my old age so get back to work i am not getting any younger

The rest of you WHO cares who found this guy out HE HAS BEEN HAD now lets go back to real boat stuff

Hey does anyone know ther is a boat race and a Poker Run in in Key West this week ?? Ohh yea and one in St Pete !!!

Now thats some good ole boat talk

the real talk would be how e dock was blown out of southern waters by sbrt... i feel kinda bad for e dock, heard there was major carnage.. poor guys
Registered

Rob,

Get back to work you need to sell alot more plastic film to pay for those poker run entries this summer
Registered

I will try to explain this, english is not my motherlanguage:

The false poster BS might have so many longins that he builds up a net of speach and anti-speach.
For instance the real BS might use one login to pick on the poster "BS". After BS is now unvieled he will go on with the login that has picked on BS - the login has posted harshly against BS: which means he is a "good guy".
That "good guy"-login goes ahead with the next fraud and prepares the next damage to the next forum member, lets say next year.
You will not get this under control without a linguistic approach by a professional language-analysis of the posting. The admin must check the stile of writing of the posters involved in this thread if they are unknown, includes hellokitty and a couple more: syntax, use of adjectives... Good luck and greetings from good old Germany

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.