Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

WOW I am in Buffalo everyday so I can always swing by a Hospital to check if needed.....Just Wrong, great work!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope the oso member gets their money back.

He has been called out a few times, but there have been several oso members back him giving him MORE credit here.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Rachel is dead...

Well she would be if there really was a Rachel. Let me start at the beginning. Sit back and enjoy the tales of Fat Scotty...
Tuesday I got a call about a shady motor deal that went on a couple of months ago and the person was asking me about the reputation of Fat Scotty. Whereas one of our fellow OSO'ers sent money in good faith to Fat Scotty, the motors never showed. Scott arranged for transportation of the motors but then said they were caught in customs in South Carolina??? There are no customs offices in South Carolina.
After discussing some things with the caller, myself Stecz and Masher started to do some investigating with the info that had been provided us, didn’t take long to start reeling from the smell of crap and lies. This on top of the heaping pile that had been served to us on OSO, two super bowl rings, NFL linebacker, Mum & Dad has an outerlimits, just bought a new Ferrari, house in Naples yada yada yada. Then to come on here and further play on the emotions and the caring nature of board members.
This fat piece of scum came on here and tried to win people over for the sole purpose of scamming and to make his miserable pathetic life seem of some value. Although we (sbrt) had our doubts about him, we never cared as none of us were in any financial dealings with him; after all it was just kidding on the net... UNTIL we found out he got one of our own for some money. Then it got serious. We checked lots of different info and read posts and reread posts, called people that ol tub o lard called friends and the lies started to unravel.
The lies of boats bought and to buy are endless, the amusing irony is "big", rumor has it one of the cigs he looked at, he couldn’t even fit in the bolster. The entire time story was the same. He would name drop and people would believe.
The sheer fact that this parasite of a person "invented" an accident to attract some attention to him is pathetic; he is a traitor to us as boaters. Then to come on here everyday and post such senseless drivel about how he is hurting and preying on the kindness and sympathy of the board members.
So for those that posted in response to those lies, the following info may be of interest to you...

Scott Swire
Quality Carriers
(905) 469-0255
2378 Royal Windsor Drive
Oakville, ON L6J7Y2

Scott Swire
94-A Dundurn St S
Hamilton, ON L8P4K2

Ph: 905-667-4211
Nextel: 905*638*5476
Cell:905-638-5476

EVERYTHING, this man has posted about himself is a lie. Other than the fact he is big well I personally think fat is fat not big. The above info and addresses are correct. He is under investigation for scamming people on a motorcycle site in Canada as well. The sheer fact that this worm used to call us everyday to try to make himself seem legit shows the lengths that someone of his ilk will go through to be accepted and to perpetrate a scam.

None of this would have been possible without the help of the following people:

Marc Blondin- Boatme on OSO
Heath Blondin-Heath at Trick marine on OSO
Matt Conroy- Pastaboatin on OSO (e-dock homo)
OSO Steve and crew
Sean-Airpacker on OSO
Stecz- yea him on OSO
Jack Erskine- Owner Pier Pressure Marine www.pierpressure.com (great guy...look him up)
Gino- Lubejobs on OSO
Masher- him too on OSO

It's very hard for me to post without filling the screen with obscenities. I truly hope you die a slow and painful worm infested death. I hope you enjoy the view you have now, as soon the inside of a cell and the smile of a big cellmate calling you "wife” will be music to all of our ears....

Let this be a lesson to the strength of the members of this board, you want to lie and defraud one of us, you will be found out.... anyone that rejects you checking them out doesn’t deserve your business. If ANYONE tells you they are a friend of mine or any of my online friends, just call us or pm us and ask...It's that simple, if I haven’t met them in person, there is NO WAY I will vouch for them.

I apologize for my posting of the accident thread, until the beginning of this week I had no knowledge of the fraud. As Marc, Sean, Gino, Masher and Stecz can attest, once I did I didn’t rest until I felt I had done something, between the few of us, the phones were ringing off the hook.

Fat Scotty was brought to my attention about a month ago, the motor deal wasn’t mentioned then, had it been, I'm sure the conversation would have been different....the person that this applies to knows what I'm talking about.

I'm hoping this can stay in GD; however I must ask that everyone respect Steve's rules of the site and refrain from posting profanity....yea, we are all pissed, but this one won’t get away!!!! So now that you are reading this Fat Scotty, A certain person on this board better have some money in his hands by close of business on Monday or the RCMP will be paying you a visit.

WE all remember the moose thread when a board member got scammed. I feel it is our duties to let this piece of bile know what we think of him on a daily basis.

Rob
A little late don't ya think?

I don't know which is more pathetic. Poor Scotty's scam or all the people who so willing believed him in an attempt to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

It's been an obvious scam from very early on. Those of you who perpetuate this allowed another forum member to burn $7000. Time to step up and accept some responsibility after claiming "you know him".

Last edited by TRICK; 11-18-2005 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BigScotty
I am truly sorry - you have no idea how it is to hate yourself so much, you convince yourself you are someone else, and create a completely different reality to try and live in. It is sick, and twisted, and I wish I was dead.

Gino's money will be returned to him by close of business day on Monday - no one will ever hear from me again. Perhaps death is the only thing I have left.

I am truly sorry to all.

Dude, stop with the BS already. You are a lousy con man and you know it. You truely wanted to scam someone for money and you almost got away with it. Only your own ignorance and foolishness gave you away. That and the fact that you screwed an OSO brother you worm.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I can't believe this and I just posted on the Rach thread! This is something that I don't normaly do! You are a piece of crap for scamming the truely good folks from this forum!

THANK YOU guys for finding out the real truth and putting an end to this scumbags lies and scams!

Scott (right now wishing my name was different lol)
Old 11-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

As one of the E -Dock spokesman I have to hand to you guys on this one! Cant imigine what this guys mental status is.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

I remember a thread a while back when a few people were questioning him, but a few people said they new him. Hell, I even stuck up for him! Probably because I have a had time believing anyone could be like that. But obviously there are. This s**t hits home with me because I got taken on ebay a few years ago because I was trusting. I had talked to him about the HP500s he was thinking about selling! When I was reading the Rachel thread I was thinking something just wasn't right.

I'm glad you guys got to the truth. What a pathetic excuse for a human.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow - this was the lowest of the low... Dude, you are a stain - pathetic and sick, but a stain none the less.

Never let the power of this board be underestimated!! Nice work guys.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Registered

This is pathetic! There are people who truly need our prayers and support and this POS does this. He should be banned from OSO!

Stezc: You should pick your team members more carefully. He needs some serious psychological help.

BTW, thank you to all who investigated this and came forward with the truth. I know it is difficult to turn in one of your own. Even thoough we talk alot of smack you boys did a great job!! I think we might have even had a SBRT/EDOCK collaboration here and that shows the power of the board! Once Again thank you!
Old 11-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Registered

If I remember right, I believe that Fred smelled a rat real early in this guys game.

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.