Notices

Roller-Coaster seats

Old 12-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Roller-Coaster seats

Originally Posted by PurpleStuff
As for the Fountain comment: there may be a joke on this board as I have read, but is there a better buy for the money, really?
no.........

until you go to sell and your buyer goes and buys new at 0%
ruinning your resale
Old 12-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gotime34
I like the way the Donzi 38ZR is configured. 3 Man Bolster in the back, and two seperate seats in the front. If you want to take 6 people with you just strap one onto the nose and say "hey, you wanted to come, this was the only seat available"
the donzi set up is nice in my opinion. seems like a good boat... i wouldnt want roller coaster seats in my sports car; at the same time i wouldnt want them in my sport boat!!??
Old 12-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamer
no.........

until you go to sell and your buyer goes and buys new at 0%
ruinning your resale
what can you do? gm did the same.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
The "rollercoaster" seats at least don't make ya sit right next to your buddy on a long romp offshore .... Not that there's anything wrong with that ....
LOL, I don't like the "prom date" seats either. It just doesn't seem, well, "right" I guess is the best word. Maybe I am a homophobe!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:20 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont need to go on any boat trip or ride bad enough to be uncomfortable in any sense. I'm just trying to make sure that the market doesnt become overwhelmed by this "idea." One day these boats will come down in price, I will want to be a buyer, and will not ever own something that doesnt make sense to me.
As for the Fountain comment: there may be a joke on this board as I have read, but is there a better buy for the money, really? -we dont need any popcorn jokes b/c of that-
mustangs are a good bang for the buck, but i wouldn't confuse them with a serious sports car either.....
Old 12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Registered

i think you are saying that a Fountain is not a serious sport boat, is this correct?

-btw, im not a ford guy...
Old 12-06-2005, 06:28 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think you are saying that a Fountain is not a serious sport boat, is this correct?

-btw, im not a ford guy...
you can make a mustang fast like a ferrari, but it never will be one... it won't have the style, the quality, the image, the desirability or the rarity of a ferrari...

fountain is the same way, not a knock on fountain, they price and build their boats for a certain market....
Old 12-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Registered

boats and cars are no comparison. boats use mostly the same engines and outdrives. fountain powerboats is a publicly traded company. is there another powerboat company that can make enough and sell enough to be one? i dont know. a mustang probably doesnt hold the world speed record either or win the most races. (although i guess its possible since i didnt check the records) this thread started so that the oso community could share their thoughts and feelings on the new seating arrangements, mostly the "roller-coaster" style. in all seriousness.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

i agree, the seats look better in the fountain, but who actually wants to the guy in the middle? dont know about any of you all, but i would feel like a complete dork...
I keep picturing 4 dudes rollin up in that boat, 2 in the front and 2 in the middle, and thinking they're the chit. Then all the girls start pointing and laughing at them cause they look like complete dorks! LOL

Bad azz boat but I do not like the seats. Put a three man bolster in the back and a fricken stripper pole in the middle, then you have something!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noboat
I keep picturing 4 dudes rollin up in that boat, 2 in the front and 2 in the middle, and thinking they're the chit. Then all the girls start pointing and laughing at them cause they look like complete dorks! LOL

Bad azz boat but I do not like the seats. Put a three man bolster in the back and a fricken stripper pole in the middle, then you have something!
EXACTLY.

Quick Reply: Roller-Coaster seats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.