just who do these homos think they are?

Notices

just who do these homos think they are?

Old 01-04-2006, 08:32 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: just who do these homos think they are?

From Vermont ... so what do you expect but a bunch of civil unioned rear end hurting bark cheewing spotted owl kissing individuals...

They make us Cigarette owning 870 shooting Vermonters look bad...
Old 01-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SHHHHHHHH!!!!! Be vewwy vewwy quiewt...I'm hunting Wabbits...........with GRENADES!!!! CAN YA HEAR ME NOW, HUH BEEHATCH???? (I'm demented, I know...)
Old 01-04-2006, 08:42 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ratman
i want to run my cig there when i go prop testing my new blower motors with 5" dry tails
We do every day when the lake is not frozen...

Waterheater / Cig 38
DryPipeTiger/ Cig 42
DocJohn/ Eliminator33
Shane/ Fountain 35
Todd/ Fountain 42 Triples
Doug/ Fountain 35
Charlie/ Fountain 38
Tom/ Velocity 29
JS/ 25 Outlaw
StHil/ Formula 30
Gardner/ Skater 36 twin Turbined
Robin / Sunsation 288
Matt/ Nordic28
MrFoster/Sonic 35

And a bunch of others keeping those "save the whales"idiots honest...
Old 01-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do they have a forum?

Are they my people?

Now I have to kill you.......

Just a thought.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:06 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TRICK
Do they have a forum?

Are they my people?

Now I have to kill you.......

Just a thought.
LMAO
Old 01-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I got to agree with Troutly. We either tone it down a little and my guess is a little is all it will take or they will keep coming at us and keep lowering and legislating tell it is just no fun to be on the water any more. Then what will we do? One thing about the artical that I do agree with is that there are a LOT more of them then us so no matter what we loose this battle.

Jon
Sorry Jon...got to disagree. These people start to chew at you bit by bit till they get everything there way....in this case, total ban on the lake for any kind of power craft. The same thing is happening on Lake Tahoe in Calif. That is the typical MO for any kind of lib cause. Look what the've been doing on gun control for the last 30 years. They dont give up!!! Its cause they have nothing else to do.
I say F**k em, and all the're libral nonsence. You'll never make them happy anyway.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DanB
Sorry Jon...got to disagree. These people start to chew at you bit by bit till they get everything there way....in this case, total ban on the lake for any kind of power craft. The same thing is happening on Lake Tahoe in Calif. That is the typical MO for any kind of lib cause. Look what the've been doing on gun control for the last 30 years. They dont give up!!! Its cause they have nothing else to do.
I say F**k em, and all the're libral nonsence. You'll never make them happy anyway.
I could not agree more. I was walking into an Office Max one day and there were a bunch of people prostesting outside the store and I overheard two of them talking. They were bragging to eachother about how many protests they have done, and which ones they have gone too, etc. Them going to protests is like us going to poker runs...it is a hobbie for them. It makes me sick but its true. If you give in and quiet your boat down, you are doing nothing more than letting them win, because they will protest something else the next month or year. Next it will be speed, then it will be offesnive names on the boat...it will just go on and on. These people are sick twisted f*ckbags in their own way. They want to make other people miserable. I will run my boat as loud as I want. It is pollution to my eyes to look at protestors when I go to office max, so f*ck 'em. We work hard all day and want to run our loud, fast boats on the weekend for a little fun. They are trying to upset other people's joy in life, and are going straight to hell.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GD tree huggers!!!!
Old 01-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Kmem

Kiss My Exhaust Movement :d Im Starting This Movement Tonight...anyone In. :d
Old 01-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DanB
I guess I look at it as there is no doubt that there are more of them then us. SO, if we tone it down just a bit then hopefully they do find another non boating cause, IE Harleys or what ever. Just leave my boat alone.... I have plenty of cool customers that are on the water. They all to a T when I tell them what kind of boat that I have say the same thing. Oh you are the guy that I hear from miles away..... Now these people are cool so they are not bothered by it as much and have more important things to do with their lives. People like the ones that run that web site do not so it would be benificial for us to get them to focus on say Lawn mowers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.