Notices

my new Active Thunder

Old 04-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Originally Posted by dtsquest
Hey Cosmic, Sweet lookin' AT! Very interested in the numbers you'll see with the 525. Graffics are awesome. I'm about a half hour from Syracuse, where do you plan on running it? I'd love to see it in action

dt
B"ville come over and see it any time you want, p.m. me for #s
Old 04-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Registered

Wow!!!A lot of fellow boaters right in the area...drypipetiger,cosmic, dtsquest,where the hell are you guys???cosmic I'm between fulton & oswego .I boat on L.Ontario & sometimes go to Onieda L. PM if you want to see my sonic's(got a 31 & a 386).I'm still trying to find out about the L. George run & want to go(maybe Evil Twin will pm me with some info & offer me a place to stay).Do you plan on going?I think I'll bring my parka & carhart coveralls(May sounds a little cold up there).BTW,SWEET BOAT!!!
Old 04-09-2006, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Carrboy,

I'm in Peru, very near Plattsburgh. Boat mainly on Lake Champlain with several other OSO members.

There is a run in June and one in August. No entrance fess, no sign in, no bull, just a great day of boating and a couple nights of partying. Try to make it up...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...lake+champlain

Neil
Old 04-09-2006, 02:40 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Cosmic, it looks great. Congrats.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by carrboy
Wow!!!A lot of fellow boaters right in the area...drypipetiger,cosmic, dtsquest,where the hell are you guys???cosmic I'm between fulton & oswego .I boat on L.Ontario & sometimes go to Onieda L. PM if you want to see my sonic's(got a 31 & a 386).I'm still trying to find out about the L. George run & want to go(maybe Evil Twin will pm me with some info & offer me a place to stay).Do you plan on going?I think I'll bring my parka & carhart coveralls(May sounds a little cold up there).BTW,SWEET BOAT!!!
I live in Cortland, and Primarily boat on Oneida Lake. I'm originally from North Syracuse. I also enjoy Cayuga Lake during the week after work, and make a few trips to Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence and Lake George. Too bad the season is so short. I have a 19' Stingray and a 26' Powerquest Legend SX. When the season kicks off, I'll see you guys on the water!

dt
Old 04-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatfreak28
What a beautiful boat. I agree with you on wanting something different and that is exactly why I bought my 28 A.T.
Congrats
Not only different but the best boat out there in its size IMO Congrats
Old 04-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Registered

thank you all for the kind words. as for speeds???? still working with Pat on that and the weather still is not good up here for getting it wet . swim deck is on its way will be on soon, if any of you guys are thinking new boats check A.T. out it really is refreshing working with a company that truly cares about you and what YOU want and need.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cosmic12
thank you all for the kind words. as for speeds???? still working with Pat on that and the weather still is not good up here for getting it wet . swim deck is on its way will be on soon, if any of you guys are thinking new boats check A.T. out it really is refreshing working with a company that truly cares about you and what YOU want and need.

Stop that mystery! What is predicted? 73-75? What does Pat think?
Old 04-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered

we were hopeing for 80 but looks more like 76/77? dont know yet 75 right now bot may have to play with spacers ect ect, its the first one with no notch in the tramsom with I.T.S. so we are playing, time will tell. if the sun ever stays out

Last edited by cosmic12; 04-10-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Carrboy,

I'm in Peru, very near Plattsburgh. Boat mainly on Lake Champlain with several other OSO members.

There is a run in June and one in August. No entrance fess, no sign in, no bull, just a great day of boating and a couple nights of partying. Try to make it up...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...lake+champlain

Neil
It's very possible I will be making it up!I have a niece on L. Champlain and she offered us a place to stay so I'll let you know.You guys should come to Harborfest in Oswego toward the end of July...4 days of boats and partying and then we go up to pirates weekend at A-bay a couple weeks later.

Quick Reply: my new Active Thunder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.