Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Get this chit...

Those look fantastic.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You are dealing with some quality people here. Reporting that a manufacturer was installing counterfit gauges (to save a buck) ain't right. It seems that you might give the boys at Cigarette and Livorsi a little trust and credit. I deal with both of them on a daily basis, and I consider both firms to be stand-up guys. I would trust either of them to drive my 16 year old niece to school. Well....... some of them anyway.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:06 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
You are dealing with some quality people here. Reporting that a manufacturer was installing counterfit gauges (to save a buck) ain't right. It seems that you might give the boys at Cigarette and Livorsi a little trust and credit. I deal with both of them on a daily basis, and I consider both firms to be stand-up guys. I would trust either of them to drive my 16 year old niece to school. Well....... some of them anyway.
Yo Brownie!!! Who said Livorsi or Cigarette was mis representing anything to me? Gaffrig maybe... but Cigarette or Livorsi? Livorsi is the only one who stepped up and offered to help? Gaffrig said it wasn't their problem. They only told me "a company" was misrepresenting their name and lead me to believe they were Gaffrig knock offs. That's all I knew at first? I give both Cigarette & Livorsi credit. Not to mention...money!
Old 06-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Registered

Livorsi is top notch. We deal with Ed most of the time and whenever we have any questions, any problems, he takes care of things right now!

Dash looks great Blue.