Notices

High Torque Marine HTM

Old 05-11-2006, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: High Torque Marine HTM

was'nt the V suppose to be around 27ft? been waiting for it then they did the new deckboat and put that on the backburner, i also like the 30ft cat, great looking boats was interested a few years ago in a sr24.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:55 AM
Banned

There first 30ft v-bottom just came out of the mold two weeks ago. If you are still interested email or call me and I will get you what ever information that you want. Thanks
Old 05-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Banned

Joe Murray I emailed you, call me on my cell
Old 05-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Anyone else out there interested in an HTM please call me. Thanks
All I have to say is read the links.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=102124

http://www.speedwake.com/upload/show...threadid=38066
Old 05-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Banned

kchotboat alot of people know me on this board andknow that I do not pull punches. I will state the facts right or wrong. I have been on the phone with Lia every day concerning your complaint. As we all know there are three sides to every story, yours, Lia's and the truth. If you want to make up things of how this was handled that is your right. But let me tell you that after I research this and find out different then, there is a problem. She tells me she has plenty of backup notes and copies of emails between you and her. She has asked you for copies of vin numbers and outdrive numbers yet you never gave them to her. you never gave her a copy of your original dealer agreement to purchase the boat. I am trying to represent HTM in selling their boats across the country for them. If your negative comments hold no merritt then you and me have to fix that. Also it has been one week since I started this post and you still have not called my phone even though I have asked you to repeatedly on this site and speedwake. ???
Old 05-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
kchotboat alot of people know me on this board andknow that I do not pull punches. I will state the facts right or wrong. I have been on the phone with Lia every day concerning your complaint. As we all know there are three sides to every story, yours, Lia's and the truth. If you want to make up things of how this was handled that is your right. But let me tell you that after I research this and find out different then, there is a problem. She tells me she has plenty of backup notes and copies of emails between you and her. She has asked you for copies of vin numbers and outdrive numbers yet you never gave them to her. you never gave her a copy of your original dealer agreement to purchase the boat. I am trying to represent HTM in selling their boats across the country for them. If your negative comments hold no merritt then you and me have to fix that. Also it has been one week since I started this post and you still have not called my phone even though I have asked you to repeatedly on this site and speedwake. ???
I gave her a copy of everything she asked but the engine vin which I no longer have since it has been replaced. I will give you a call and see what happens.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:16 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i saw this HTM try to run the shootout a few years back.. didn't work out too well... he came out of it fine, the boat didn't fair so well...
Attached Thumbnails High Torque Marine  HTM-boat_flip_saturday.jpg   High Torque Marine  HTM-boatflip2.jpg   High Torque Marine  HTM-boatflip4.jpg  

Old 05-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Banned

how do you flip a boat going in a straight line?
Old 05-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

point a cat into the wind and not trim it...
Old 05-16-2006, 05:56 AM
Registered

HIT A ROLLER! :

Quick Reply: High Torque Marine HTM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.