Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING? >

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Notices

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Old 01-24-2002, 03:36 PM
F-1WARLOCK

HEY BJ, I CAN DO 2000.00 A RACE. I WOULD HOPE THAT I WOULD GET BACK A LITLE FROM EVERY RACE WE WON. WE COULD WIN EACH ONE TOGETHER. I CAN SEND 6000.00 UP FRONT LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP. PUT THE WORD OUT OR SHOULD I POST. ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE. LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.

Old 01-24-2002, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
BJ that sound pretty good to me.I have raced against Andy 2-years ago and he knows what he's doing , you would make a great team.Andy do you still get antsee.Glenn pays me $2500.00 per race but thats just our deal.$2000.00 is a deal for both of you.
Randy
Old 01-24-2002, 05:24 PM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANDY
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO RACE WITH MARK THIS YEAR,BUT I DON'T KNOW IF HE CAN MAKE IT TO ALL THE RACES. HE'S WORKING HARD BUILDING NEW ACTIVATORS AND NEEDS HIS TIME AND MONEY TO INVEST IN THE COMPANY. AS OF NOW WERE STILL RACING TOGETHER. I'M WORKING HARD TRYING TO FIND A SPONSOR FOR THIS YEAR. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING DRIVING A BOAT,YOU HAVE PROVED THAT IN THE PAST. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.
B.J.
Old 01-24-2002, 06:12 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Hey BJ & Randy,
When are those new guys from Raising Cain going to use the rest of the
throttle, we all know what that boat is capable of?

Eddie Simmons
Superboatusa.com F1-68
Old 01-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Registered

I heard the ROOKIES in raising cain thought the hammer was down!The only time they saw 80 mph was on the trailer.But thats just what I heard.
Randy
Old 01-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Registered

Eddie you should call Andy if John isn't racing with you. You always complain about weight issues Andy's only 160lbs.besides Andy is already pre wired.PS Glenn doesnt real pay $2500.00 but he should.
Old 01-24-2002, 07:56 PM
Registered

TYPHOON RACING:
RANDY YOU GUYS ARE A CLASS TEAM AND WILL DO WELL (WIN) AS ALWAYS! I DON'T KNOW THE OTHER GUYS BUT YOUR RECORDS SPEAK FOR YOU! WINNERS

ANDY IS THAT YOU BUDDY! I MISS YOU.YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT BUT I GOT LANCE H. BEHIND THAT ROUND THING? FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON HE DID AWESOME WE WON SOME,CRASHED SOME,AND MISSED SOME TURNS BUT HAD A GOOD TIME.LANCE AND I HATE TO LOSE THOUGH!I KNOW YOUR DRIVING ABILITY! AND THERE IS NONE BETTER!YOU WILL BE A WINNER IN
WHAT EVER BOAT YOUR IN!I'M GOING SUPER CAT LITE THIS YEAR,LANCE AND I WILL TRY AND GIVE
THEM A RUN.ANDY THE GREEN BOAT IS FASTER THIS YEAR THAN WHEN YOU DROVE IT LAST YEAR! PUT A TEAM TOGETHER!AND BUY IT!I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A WARLOCK.THIS ONE BEAT THE LAVEY REGULARLY.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!
SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF HARD RUNNING RACERS!!
THAT LIKE TO HAVE FUN! IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!!!!!BE SAFE!!! BRIAN
Old 01-24-2002, 08:04 PM
Registered

I got another idea for you all.What if we tried to get a couple of sponsors for just Factory 1 and splashed there name on all our boats? Then we can split up money how we see fit.That way the sponsor is getting higher visablity being on more boats.It may be easer to atract them that way.The person who gets the sponsor gets say 25% of the money and pay out top five positions or winner takes all.No one else is going to help us guys and girls.
Old 01-24-2002, 08:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's going on Andy? Long time no see , you too Brian from the West Coast. Lance driving? Now that's scary! If Lance get's the stick in his hand in F1 , watch out!

BH
Old 01-24-2002, 09:21 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

Cool

Hey it seems the F1 boys are not bashing it up as much here. You need to get it going a lil bit more in here. Come on Randy and Eddie, "GET IT ON"!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.