Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!! >

NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Notices

NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Originally Posted by Jayl13
My offshore mentor, You were 100% correct, Once you go indian, There is nothing else you could ever want.
Jay, some just don't get it and they never will!

These boats love the chop!

Enjoy it!
Old 06-05-2006, 08:37 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Congrats Jay. Glad it's everything you ever wanted and expected!
Enjoy it... its bad @ss.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats on the new ride. I am sure you are excited as all hell. I know that I would be. I would warn people around the docks, ya never know when you may give some one a heart attach with the loud exhaust
Old 06-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't let Jay fool you, I was on the boat yesterday for most of the day and I didn't see Jay smile even once; I don't think he had a good time at all.........................
Old 06-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There hows that guys? No I was nervous at first, you know, buy an expensive item and you dont want to F it up. So being careful is what the name of the game is.
Having someone teach me the proper way to drive and handle this thing (she is BIG) is what I needed, Frank, Mike, Thanks again SOOO much for the help and all the instructions. Fantastic teacher! I think the beer at dinner got me to calm down a little bit for on the way home to the ramp I seemed to get the hang of it like you guys said.
Mike, My friend, You are right, Big dawg league is right. That old canary that dropped her drink and almost had a heart attack I felt bad but honestly, You see us getting on, we are about 8 feet away from you so what did you expect? You come to a place with a huge dock that boats pull up at, WELL! Some are louder than others (heheh I love dry pipes)
Look out world, hear me ROAR!
You guys are welcome anytime you want, just say the word. Thanks for the help with the lines too bro!
J
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0751.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0752.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0757.jpg  

Old 06-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0761.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0763.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0764.jpg  

Old 06-05-2006, 10:20 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jay, very hot lookin boat. I know exactly what you're feeling right about now. You've had to had a good ride in one of those wave crushers to experience what it's all about. Them boats are just awsume. I don't see how anyone could'nt like em.
Enjoy your new toy.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 06-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Registered

even more shots
The imfamous BOYNTON INLET!
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0772.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0767.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0768.jpg  

Old 06-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Registered

last ones
Attached Thumbnails NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0769.jpg   NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!!   First run, FLAWLESS!!!-hpim0774.jpg  
Old 06-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Registered

Congratulations Jay!

Quick Reply: NOW i know why Apaches are so highly regarded!!!!! First run, FLAWLESS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.