New F4 with 700's hits 100 MPH >

New F4 with 700's hits 100 MPH

Notices

New F4 with 700's hits 100 MPH

Old 10-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New F4 with 700's hits 100 MPH

Man thats really nice.. The cabin looks like your all most in an apartment and not in a boat and just htink its till cooking around 100mph. Sunsation does make a really nice boat. I Want to see them speeds with 1075's thou
Old 10-19-2006, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 952 Likes on 512 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer 880
I love the look of the boat and the overall layout and design. My only gripe is the use of McLeod seats, as these do make the boat look like a 'production' boat. I think Sunsation should look to build their own bolsters in the F4. Just my $.02.

With that said... I wish I had an F4!!!!

B880,

What don't you like about Mcleod's? Hot Boat described them as the best in the industry when doing an article on my 2004 Dominator. I like them, no reason to switch. I think most boats are using similar parts (Formula uses them) and 90 percent of manufacturers use Mercury power/drives.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The McLeod bolsters are very comfortable and functional, but the same design has been around (some small changes) for 20+ years. In a high-end boat like the F4, so the 'production' style bolster sticks out and cheapens the look. Custom bolsters are needed for an limited production high-end boat. I hate to see the same (or similar bolsters) in a 20' Baja.

Other than the two bolsters, I think all looks great... even the McLeod interior, sun pad, and rear seat.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mental... I got your PM. I will owe you a 1/2 barrel by next summer

Someday I will see that boat and pay-up!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Did you get the pictures I sent? Guess it does not matter now.

I forgot to tell you, they left the girl in the boat when it came back from Florida
Just checked it out, look awsome, I like the colors, wasnt quite sure of what you were trying to explain, makes sence now Try and come to the KW PR. JJ
Old 10-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer 880
Mental... I got your PM. I will owe you a 1/2 barrel by next summer

Someday I will see that boat and pay-up!
The boat will be at the Chicago boat show this January. Are you going? I usually go on Saturday. I am sure I will be there that day. I am not sure if I will be there other days of the show, but probably not.

Since beers there are $4 to $5, you can probably get off the hook for 2.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
The boat will be at the Chicago boat show this January. Are you going? I usually go on Saturday. I am sure I will be there that day. I am not sure if I will be there other days of the show, but probably not.

Since beers there are $4 to $5, you can probably get off the hook for 2.

More like 2 cases, he owes you big time, those non-believers
Old 10-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
More like 2 cases, he owes you big time, those non-believers
Good thinking, I can bring a truck full of friends!
Old 10-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Registered

Wow, I read the whole thread before I looked at the pic. Anyone who does not think that is a top notch class act is just plain jealous I too would like to see it up against its competition, it looks like it would hold it's own and give them a run for their money. The lines are spot on and the boat just looks mean, even on the trailer. It looks like the helm...or should I say dashboard..like in an auto, is very user friendly, each gage pack is in its own pod that can be removed to get to the back easy, nice when you can't turn inside out to get behind it in a dark hole The boat looks just right, a little mild until you get to the stern and the drives and cleavers jump out at you, then you know this is a serious boat. Sunsation sure has come a long way, I am glad to see they are not only making it in this death trap of an industry but they are innovating too, that takes some time and money, you can see it is not a cash cow but a well run company who wants to stay at the top. I don't know what this boat costs but I know Sunsation always had a very fair price for what you got, I looked at them when I bought the AT but they were too new so too much but still a great price, just out of my range at the time and compared to a Cig or OL I am sure it is a great value.....not that there is anything wrong with then they are just very expensive...... Nice boat.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I did not know the boat would be at the Chicago Boat Show. We will be there... usually take the day off on the first day of the show to beat the crowds. I will hook you up some how for a few beers!!!! Now at least I have a place to pee if needed! You don't mind do you?

Quick Reply: New F4 with 700's hits 100 MPH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.