Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but  you'll like 'em >

OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em

Notices

OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em

Old 01-24-2002, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
'gasm- #1 reason i like enhanced breasts is they not only help a woman's physical appearance, but also improve her confidence and self esteem. there is nothing more attractive than a confident woman. #2...obviously a selfish reason, but they look good no matter what position they are in. no sagging or flopping. #3...i like the way they fill out their blouses and other tops without wearing a bra. sometimes bras do not fit the woman correctly and take away from an outfit.

my belief is just because you have them doesn't mean you must show them. a little class goes a long way with me. in bed, well, that is a different story. throw class out the window....please!

BG- got your IM. why are you so shocked?

chad
Old 01-24-2002, 09:53 AM
packinair

hehehe he said boobie

Old 01-24-2002, 09:58 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Hey shore,,, I guess we would have to see before and after pictures to make an accurated unbiased and purely medical and scientific decision,,, he he he
Old 01-24-2002, 10:01 AM
Boat Girl

JBK- I dont know you seem like the au natural type...I see what you are saying about sometimes you know the bra doesn always flattter the figure or the outfits...it just depends where you get them and have them fitted, when you are endowed its hard to buy a bra off the rack(so to speak)...It costs but it saves me problems in the long run...

Old 01-24-2002, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Being one of these "before and after" girls myself, I have something to say about this. I was in the same boat (no pun intended ) that Christopher Gibbons wife was in. I'm 5'2" 110 lbs. and was a full C before I had our 2 boys. I ended up a B that could've probably been stuffed into an A! Anyway, decided I didn't want to wear padded bras and swimsuits for the rest of my life. So, for my 30th birthday I went and had "the" operation. Kenneth (my better half) went with me and helped me pick them out. No, he didn't go extreme in size...as a matter of fact, I ended up the same size I was before I had kids just a little fuller. Kenneth reminded me that he loved me just like I was and I didn't have to go through with it if I didn't want to! I'm happy I did it because now I feel more confident and comfortable then before. A lot of people don't believe me when I tell them I've had it done because they look natural.
Shor, if she decides to do it, you can show your support by going with her to the doctor. I'm sure you'll both be pleased with the results! Kenneth says it's the best $4,000 he's ever spent! Good luck!
Old 01-24-2002, 11:22 AM
Registered

ALL sweater puppets are GOOD if they all came in the same size we wouldnt be so fascinated with them would we??
Old 01-24-2002, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
"off the rack"
Old 01-24-2002, 01:27 PM
Registered

It's hard but someone's gotta do it.. and its me.. I am about finished lookin at the BOOBIES from tanned fat it took just a few hours to examine each BOOBIE
Old 01-24-2002, 10:56 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Well boys and girls all is set and MONDAY it is......

Hey Cat...she's the same size as you and that's about the same story.......

Oh yeh....Where you been???????

She's quite excited and considerably nervous...to be expecteded I guess....lots of things to learn now....

Damn...New clothes...... But hey newq bra's too...... Damn new bikinis ..But hey new bikini tops...
Old 01-24-2002, 10:57 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Originally posted by obnoxus:
<STRONG>Hey shore,,, I guess we would have to see before and after pictures to make an accurated unbiased and purely medical and scientific decision,,, he he he </STRONG>
I wouldn't hold your breathe on that one!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.