CHALLENGER AEROTECH/ LEVEL 10 >

CHALLENGER AEROTECH/ LEVEL 10

Notices

CHALLENGER AEROTECH/ LEVEL 10

Old 01-06-2002, 11:27 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey BGIII, you live in Hooterville? I live down the road a ways in Wyoming. I'll be you're running with the 28 Sabre that sits next to a house in Jenison, right? White hull, yellow, red stripes? I know several people who have or had 28 Sabers. I too feel they are one of the best built boats around. They can run in some big water with boats 10 feet longer. Same can be said for the Challenger 28. As long as it has had the stringer mods done (some have, some haven't). As for current production, the 28 that Red Stripe talks of being built in MO is NOT the same boat. It is a stepped bottom single engine boat. The water cops on Lake of the Ozarks run them. Saw several up close when I was there last Mem. day. One towed me in when I blew up my drive. It is not the same boat as the 28 you see around here. The molds for the 28 Super V are in Kent City.

Anyway, enough history. You need to get your Saber buddy on the Board. And you both need to run with us this summer!!
Old 01-06-2002, 11:55 AM
Registered

Waterfoul is correct about the 28 that Challenger Offshore is currently making. It is not anywhere near the same boat as the Super V 28! There new 28 has the DDC hull (like the Active Thunders AVH) At one time I was able to track down the former owner of Challenger Aerotech (the one that moved the company to Grand Rapids) on the internet. If you want, I will try to find his contact information for you. He may be able to tell you more about the 28 and when they stopped producing them. I know it was before 96 but not sure when.
Old 01-06-2002, 12:01 PM
Registered

Hey mike, who is currently making the 28 Super V in Kent City? Man those are sweet boats. I saw Super V and Dyno last summer in Muskegon at Heritage Landing. Both boats looked and sounded bad ass
Old 01-06-2002, 12:07 PM
Registered

Hey Red Stripe, you gonna go boating this year or whistle Dixie?

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Crazyhorse ]
Old 01-06-2002, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Waterfoul, yes that is the saber that I run with. I agree, they are pretty kick ass boats. I am aware that a company from Missouri basically bought the name challenger and used it on their own line of boats. Not intersted in these, out of my price range anyways. The way the story was told to me, when the Challenger guys from Grand Rapids sold the company, they kept the SuperV-28 mold and will ocassionally build one if you can talk them into it. Cannot remember the last name but it seems like they still live in the Rockford/Cedar Springs area. They build them under the name Level 10 and still call them SuperV-28. I am impressed with the speeds they run.
Old 01-06-2002, 12:20 PM
Registered

So Level 10 is making the Super V 28? Cool, you learn something new everyday on here
Old 01-06-2002, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Crazyhorse:
<STRONG>Crazyhorse standing on the dock at GLM: "Hey Red Stripe, you gonna go boating this year or whistle Dixie?"

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Crazyhorse ]</STRONG>
Red Stripe cruising across Muskegon Lake "What, I can't hear you all the way out here, untie that SeaRay and motor out here so we can chat"
Old 01-06-2002, 12:29 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

As far as I know, Ron Lemaire has the molds for the 28. At least he did a year or two ago. He is one of the guys with Level Ten. Ron owns a material handling company in Kent City.
Old 01-06-2002, 12:45 PM
Registered

Hey, the Searay did 70 last year. On the trailer. And it left the dock too. Dyno seen it. He's my witlessness.
Old 01-06-2002, 01:05 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Witlessness?? LOL!!!!!

Quick Reply: CHALLENGER AEROTECH/ LEVEL 10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.