Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-10-2002, 12:06 PM
hughandlinda

This is a great use of OSO, isn't it amazing how strongly we felt a year ago, some of us still do! NEVER FORGET. I trust our President and support him, those saying he comes from an oil family and wants Saddam because of oil is full of s*#t how much oil did the Bush family get from D. Storm (none). The only reason other arab nations are against this war is democracy, if the arab world sees a free country in the middle east the arab way of life will be changed(no more king)
P.S. I think Saddam has alot to do with 911 and Bush knows this

God Bless all the families of 911 especially the children who no longer have a mother or father.

Old 09-10-2002, 12:35 PM
CJC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

September 11 was always going to be a day for me to remember before this happened. It is our wedding anniversary.

I was not a member of OSO at the time either. Going back and reading your comments was just like re-living the whole experience all over again. All the rumors and the uncertainty....

Last night when I was feeling sorry for myself, thinking how our special day will always be tarnished by these mother f*$#@%*'s, it hit me like a brick. Poor me?? What about all those who lost their lives and dreams and their families? Makes us really wake up. At least I am hear to spend an anniversary with my wife. Oh......and that 2mph I lost that I can't account for?? I guess it wasn't the end of the world. That day was a real sobering experience for me. I will now never forget what's really important in my life.

God Bless America.

CJC
Old 09-10-2002, 01:02 PM
DJD
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just read the entire post again & had major chills running up my arms & down my spine & leggs. What a day............
Old 09-10-2002, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh My God..........That was hard to read...............
Attached Images  
Old 09-10-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

Wow - just brings it all back after reading that whole post. So sad as most of us have gone back to our everyday lives - yet so many are without loved ones and things will never be the same for them. Brings tears to my eyes. God bless them all and prayers
Old 09-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

USATODAY.com has a story about the last regular day 9/10/01. Along with some photos of the 10.
Old 09-10-2002, 02:22 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thanks, DJD, for being quick to report...

Originally posted by DJD
I just read the entire post again & had major chills running up my arms & down my spine & leggs. What a day............
You should have felt the chills in my back when I read your original post. It was like somebody plugged me into a 440 volt outlet. Right then and there, before I even saw the pictures, I realized that the world had lost yet even more of its innocence.
Old 09-10-2002, 02:24 PM
Registered

i think it hurt more to read this today than it did originally
Old 09-10-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

Very chilling to reread this post.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 02:44 PM
Registered

Words just can't quite explain how this thread made me feel reading it for the first time. I too was not a member of OSO at that horrible time, and had wondered what the reaction was on here. It really sent chills!

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.