Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-11-2002, 04:52 PM
cashmoney

Jen , Don't make me regret pulling this thread out from the basement. Yes it is a tuff read , but I feel it is something that we still need to face.

now lets all be big girls and boys.

Old 09-11-2002, 05:33 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stay strong Jen

You are not alone!

marc
Attached Thumbnails WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-heart-2.jpg  
Old 01-30-2003, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

AMEN
Old 01-30-2003, 09:52 PM
Washed Away

If this comes up it doesn't need an explanation.

Old 01-30-2003, 09:59 PM
Washed Away

Sorry. Tried to attach a video. It is the second plane plunging into the tower. The screams of people in the back ground is just chilling. Brings back everything I felt that day.

Old 01-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Allan4

Amazing how this thread just takes me right back to that fateful day.....well put Srobk, I'm sure we all could share the same type of experience. Gives me the chills, to say the least. Now.....let's go clean up the scum of the planet so there is not a new thread titled "VX Nerve GAS kills 20,000 @ Rosebowl, Sadam planning more attacks"

There has, is and always will be great evilness, it's how you counteract that evilness that will determine your longetvity as a people. Go USA...someone always trying to conquer the Big Dog.....

Old 01-30-2003, 10:32 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

And lets not forget Cashmoney is SUPERCRASH and am I reading his post wrong or is he trying to tell us not to take out this scumbag Hey stupidcrash you still haven't ever told us what size props you are running
Old 01-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Allan4

He is trying to re-invent himself like Al Gore does on a weekly basis......

Old 01-31-2003, 12:22 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by gmhdfan
And lets not forget Cashmoney is SUPERCRASH and am I reading his post wrong or is he trying to tell us not to take out this scumbag Hey stupidcrash you still haven't ever told us what size props you are running
As I was reading this I immediately thought the same thing and there was another post a while back that also made me think this. This is not the place to express your negative agenda take it somewhere else right or wrong your still an ass in the way you approach the issues at hand.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:37 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Man just seeing this thread raises the hair on my body!!!! Very sad and exciting day to say the leaste. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I still go across the bridges in and out of NY and look for those buildings and feel wierd every time I see that they are no longer there. I will never forget what they did and what it meant to me.

Jon

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.