WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 01-31-2003, 12:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

BTW, if you don't think that Iraq is the enemy, you're mistaken. He's not the only enemy, but certainly a co-conspirator in many of today's global threats.
Old 01-31-2003, 01:11 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cashmoney

For the first time , America is going to start a war with a pre-emtive strike with nuclear weapons(bunker busters) without UN approval...This war will make far more terrorists than exsisted before 9-11

Stupidcrash- why don't you go over there and fight for their cause. Maybe you have a point, maybe we should drop some bunker busters on the UN. They are the cause of half the problems on this planet. I see the UN as an ENEMY of true freedom aroud the world. It's about time we did what is needed to put these scumbags back into the stoneage. (not that they aren't close already) I bet you think Hitler was a swell guy too. Save it Crash, why don't you go over to Salon.com and drink some more of their coolaid. So what size props did you say you were using.
Old 01-31-2003, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Troops

Do you think the 100s of thousands of troops who have voluntarily signed on to protect and serve this great country are thinking they shouldn't have joined the armed forces because "We are surrounding the wrong country" and Bush only wants the oil". COME ON - PLEASE

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MEN AND WOMEN, AMERICANS ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THE CAUSE. SADDAM WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD AND MUST BE STOPPED!
Old 03-16-2003, 05:54 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy To the top....

For those of you who, during a critical hour for our country, need some prompting to remember what this is all about .
Old 03-16-2003, 06:32 PM
JIM H
Charter Member

amen chuck
Old 03-16-2003, 06:40 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny how STUPIDCRASH comes in to this thread starting chit and than deletes his posts. What a LOSER!! Remember back after the 9-11 attack he "understood why they would do this to America" F'ing trader.
Old 03-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally posted by gmhdfan
Funny how STUPIDCRASH comes in to this thread starting chit and than deletes his posts. What a LOSER!! Remember back after the 9-11 attack he "understood why they would do this to America" F'ing trader.
That's why I always quote 'em...
Old 03-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Allan4

Supercrash/Cashmoney is obviously beligerent and bizarre. He probably only has a few more strikes left here at OSO. He was kicked off a while back and returned under a new name. I wouldn't get too worked up about this clown, if you read his posts you will realize he is orbiting Saturn. Can't take some of these guys too seriously, they are about as far from reality as it gets.

Thanks for bringing this up C Spray. When I saw the title to the thread, I got that immediate sinking feeling in my gut.........still just blows me away, even the thought of it all. Just horrible. RIP victims and God Bless our Troops Leaders and Citizens.

A4

Old 03-16-2003, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Allen4
Nice ! I second that God Bless the victim's our brave Troops and our President for the guts he has shown in this crisis.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:15 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Board Gods - How about keeping this post at the top for the day? We could all do well to keep this in our thoughts on the second anniversary.

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.