WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

DJD - That last shot really shows the scope of the disaster. More importantly, it shows the scope of the response - Look at all the rescue personnel!
Old 09-11-2007, 08:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Here's a real tear-jerker.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15552903&hl=en
Old 09-11-2007, 08:36 AM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pic on right: "Silence". You can see it on everyones face as another victim was being recovered
Attached Thumbnails WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-wtc112.jpg   WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-wtc113.jpg  

Last edited by DJD; 09-11-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:51 AM
DJD
Registered

Originally Posted by C_Spray
DJD - That last shot really shows the scope of the disaster. More importantly, it shows the scope of the response - Look at all the rescue personnel!
I took three shots actually. If you were to put these side by side, it would give a better perspective of the area
Attached Thumbnails WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-wtcx3-.jpg   WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-wtcx3-1.jpg   WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-wtcx3-2.jpg  

Old 09-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CigDaze
What is still interesting if you listen to the audio when the second plane hits the woman called it a MILITARY PLANE......also when you view the footage from several angles the planes do look black. Not starting a the conspiracy thing but look closely...they do not look like civilian commercial aircraft......very very strange

OH yeah.....I am amazed that OSAMA is still on the loose......no excuses for that!

On the news today the NYC Police Department will be training several thousand Nassau County and Suffolk County police officers on counter terrorism as well as issuing radiation detectors to them. It seems that new info is leading to using commuter trains from Long Island to NYC to bring in nuclear material and parts for bomb making. Most of Long Island can be accessed by boat anytime anywhere which makes it easy to smuggle in parts and material.

Last edited by TSPM; 09-11-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

TSPM, I would stop with any more theories.....

My friends father watched the first plane fly by the window of his office and said no doubt it was a commercial airliner.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
TSPM, I would stop with any more theories.....

My friends father watched the first plane fly by the window of his office and said no doubt it was a commercial airliner.
No theories just what I saw in the video footage. I watched several times and did not see any airline logos or markings......did you?
Old 09-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Working @ Newark Airport. Watched in disbelief. Helped secure the airport and went to my First Aid Squad. I am a volunteer EMT. We went to Liberty State Park and spent the night there. I then spent the rest of the week on a 12 hour per day shift w/ my crew and ambulance on the West side highway working the yellow zone of ground zero.
Attached Thumbnails WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-tatoo.jpg  
Old 09-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I know the signature/profile of a 757 and 767 very well and that is what hit the towers.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First of all, the US military doesn't fly 767's and it's pretty doubtful they were military aircraft of some foreign agent. Second, The FAA's FTC tracked the planes right up until impact.

They do look just like Boeing 767-200's to anyone who knows aircraft.

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.