Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We say to ourselves “Never again,” but the truth is that we’re set up for another one. Too few of us take the threat seriously. Too few of us connect the bin Ladenist jihad with the Iranian mullahcracy, the Hamas and Hezbollah wings and the European and American terror cells. They may disagree on this or that in Islamic theology, but they are all working toward the same fundamental goal: A restored caliphate, en route to global Islamic domination.

We mis-framed this war from the beginning, and the costs of that are getting away from us. We had to convince ourselves that we were right and the terrorists were wrong before we could fight them, and we keep having to convince ourselves of that every step of the way. Thus every infraction committed by our side becomes an anti-war rallying cry, and every atrocious war crime committed by the other side is ignored or minimized.

As a culture we’re still not fully convinced that we’re right and unified around that conviction. Some of us understand the basic duty of self-defense, but not enough. Though we’re fighting for the world’s freedom while the enemy is fighting for a medieval religious tyranny, we’re too busy engaging in recriminations and intramural fights to see things clearly. Six years after 9-11, an event that should have unified us and filled us with resolve, we’re a house divided. They are winning.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Carcrash.....Go Away

We must never forget what happened that day. Reading though this thread gives me chills and really pi$$es me off that we haven't turned the whole middle east into a glass factory. I know it can not and will not ever be done but it would sure make a lot of people feel better.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Registered

Never Forget and God Bless our Troops!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pps
911.pps (4.98 MB, 114 views)
Old 09-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Carcrash.....Go Away

We must never forget what happened that day. Reading though this thread gives me chills and really pi$$es me off that we haven't turned the whole middle east into a glass factory. I know it can not and will not ever be done but it would sure make a lot of people feel better.
Yeah I would love to melt the whole region....not gonna happen but I wish we would kick some AZZ instead political correctness.....after all this is a war right? So fight and destroy like we are in one. We never gave anyone payback for 9/11....we know who and what countries were involved and provided funding and training....TAKE EM OUT. If Bin Laden is in Pakistan kick their AZZ until they turn him over to US. If a country harbors and terrorists and terrorist training facilities....same thing. It will stop and stop fast......unfortunately sometimes irrational people with crazy religious idea need to beaten into dust because they will not and cannot reason to a peaceful existance.....just like what we did to the Germans. DONE ....FINISHED....OVER
Old 09-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sloman
Never Forget and God Bless our Troops!!!
AMAZING pics in that PP show......just makes me want to buy few black market RPG's and head to the nearest MOSQUE for some 9/11 payback for them to write home about
Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Registered

Thanks for bumping this to the top. After six years it still brings a sick feeling to my stomach. I try not to think about what little progress we have really made over those six years, it is just my hope that one day someone with some common sense can BEGIN to clean up this mess. We need a clear gameplan still and its six years later...sad.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 294 Likes on 177 Posts

I found this article and thought that it is the greatest idea of how to remember 9/11

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070910/ts_csm/adogood

9/11 as an official Good Deed Day. I realy hope it catches on. What better way to remember and make this country stronger.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
AMAZING pics in that PP show......just makes me want to buy few black market RPG's and head to the nearest MOSQUE for some 9/11 payback for them to write home about
Sir, we'd all be better served if you were to take your RPGs to the Democrat National Committee Headquarters.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 967 Likes on 489 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
First of all, the US military doesn't fly 767's and it's pretty doubtful they were military aircraft of some foreign agent. Second, The FAA's FTC tracked the planes right up until impact.

They do look just like Boeing 767-200's to anyone who knows aircraft.

They dont?

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/e-767.htm

just bustin yer chops a little

besides...if they were military planes you think they would actually be colored in military colors??? these conspiracy theorists are just plain retarded!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 09-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griz
Sir, we'd all be better served if you were to take your RPGs to the Democrat National Committee Headquarters.
Hey I gotta vent ...... and will do so on every 9/11

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.