WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-11-2008, 08:25 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll never forget the day, or what I was doing when it happened. I was packing a suitcase to take a plane trip to NY, the next morning, to look at a boat that I intended to purchase. Was watching the tv while my wife was packing.
So tragic. May they all RIP.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 09-11-2008, 08:27 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

God Bless, I will never forget

Miss you Joe - RIP!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Skeed UP
Woke up and scanned over the local paper this morning. Nothing to be found about 911.
Just a very small article on page 8 in our paper which I thought was very sad.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God bless all who gave all........

And may we chase these bastards who did this all the way to the gates of hell!

Those who we have in Guantanamo......load them into a C-130 and fly them home! (but over the middle of the Atlantic open the door and tell them they have to get out and swim the rest of the way!)
Old 09-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

God Bless America

We must never forget.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered

God Bless America ! Never Forget!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

Thank you whoever for putting this up. It is way more important than most of the dribble we all talk about every day. Please make this a sticky each year so we never do forget. It should be more than a day maybe a week because some people don't log every day and we MUST not forget.

My wife and I were both on a plane to Houston and landed just after the first plane. I can tell some crazy stories and will never forget how surreal it was because we had to drive from there to Lake of the Ozarks for a conference. It was chilling to see how it affected everyone everywhere we stopped for gas or food on the way there. Even the way people drove.

Then we spent a week looking up not even seeing a contrail in the sky.

Thank you agian to everyone who helped, died or lost someone, and everyone fighting now. i never want to forget. They will be back.

Carl
Old 09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Never Forget......

There has been a flag flying in front of my house since that day and there always will be.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Not forgetting.. not forgiving!!!

God bless the once who perished and the victims who survived. We are all victims to a degree.
I’m a grown man, seen hell and devastation, more BS in the world that I want to think about, and some happy times…. but I have to admit... I’ll get teary eyed about this, and once the tears dry up a bit I got SOOOO ANGRYYYYYY
Never forget and never forgive.
We all “unite” for a short time during a catastrophe, but then we become passive again.
We allow a bunch of liberals spreading “conspiracy theories” for media attention where as they have no clue. WE DO NOT allow tapping US oil fields, offshore drilling, and be foreign oil independent, but we have it. We fight a war that can’t be won. A religious idea can’t be changed by weapons, leave them alone … let them destroy each other. Our government (both side) is self interests driven and no idea about religious warfare. They take my tooth paste at the airport but allow a fancy pliers with 5” blade on it. Homeland security is a joke. I full heartedly support our troops and understand their frustration to do a job with their hands tied behind their back.
We all must remember and say it with a loud voice that .. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Fix America first.. let the Middle East and all the anti Americans go to He ŁŁ

WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-eagleflags.gif

Last edited by PARADOX; 09-11-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am still shaken and my mouth gets dry, when I think about the events of 9/11 and see pictures like those in the media recently.

My personal recollection of being there, that day:

It started out so promising, a beautiful, warm day, with bright blue skies. After a hour or so of work, someone came into the office and said a small plane had hit the tower. We went to the break room and clustered around the TV. Soon, one by one, we wandered outside and stood in the parking lot, watching in dis-belief at the first tower burning. We were working our cell phone address books, calling those we knew in the towers. Few got through. Then the news, is was a commercial airliner. Some time passed. Then, a sound -- distant -- nearer -- jet noise. Some said, 'look another plane'. I said 'no....it is leaving from LaGuardia...', then I realized -- it was another plane. A ball of fire. The radios we were listening to went to static. Everyone in the parking lot, personally knew some in the towers. Tough business professionals, who seldom let the masks fall, were teary eyed. The news continued to come. Rumors of other planes. The Pentagon. Rumors of the White House and the Capital. The crash in PA. The beginning of the rescue. In the days that followed, the rescue became recovery, and the recovery became mourning. The endless parade of funeral services for those we knew, and lost. Soon, all that was left to do, was remove the debris.

In the hours, days, weeks and months ahead, a nation, that was united. A war effort, whose cause was just, and whose motives were true.

Today, few remember. Even fewer want to fight the fight for our freedom, fight for our values, fight for our worldview.

We ask ourselves, ‘how could they do such a thing?’ and ‘don’t they have any respect for the value of life?’

Just consider a few recent example of ‘terror’

Oklahoma City Bombing
Peduka School Shootings
Columbine School Shootings
Sept 11 Terrorist Attacks
Wash DC. Maryland, Virginia Sniper
Abortion (over 48 million 1973-2006)
Euthanasia

These are only symptoms of a greater problem, our culture, our society, no longer recognizes the sacredness of human life.

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.