Notices

Powerplay Boat Posting??

Old 02-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
This is an interesting little thread...
In the interests of curiosity and gainfully obtaining knowledge, I typically cruise all of the different forums on the site and I have noticed more often than others that the pp and/or pq forums have had some stragne things going on...Like the post in question here. Hmmmmm ...

Anyway, since first being intriqued by this thread, I wasn't going to post but I had to now only because I wanted to thank Jeffrey and company for his/their straightforwardness and honesty in always answering our questions and being there to quell our inquiring minds. Thanks!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 08:58 AM

Jeffrey...

Keep up the great work.

If you guys need anymore partners, lemme know... Workwise or financially.

Old 02-12-2002, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, now that the cat is out of the bag we must tell you that this announcement was supposed to made at the party in Miami. We posted that we had some surprises for you. That was one of them. We still do have another so we will see you there.
Old 02-12-2002, 09:19 AM
supercrash

I can't belive someone was asked to leave and supercrash is still here
They must have been saying some pretty nasty things..Wish we knew who it was.OSO should hand out a prize if someone makes the right guess...or if they guess who deleted the threads.

Old 02-12-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
First,Oso what a great job you have done with this site!!!! Just a thought though...In the future as this site grows @ you need more help,You might turn to the membership. I know some people would hate it but I for one would like to see this site totaly free from ANY reliance on anyone other than it's members! You can't tell me when a magazine takes a 4 or 5 page ad it does'nt pull some punches!!!! OSO is the only place for open opinions!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Registered

Birddog,
Not following you, be more specific.
Old 02-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Registered

OK I hope I don't get my head ripped of for this...but here go's Every other club I belong to charges membership fee for Addm. costs. I for one would have no trouble with a ciub dues if it keeps this site clean. My hat is off to you guys for what you do,I can't imagine the work it must take to keep this up @ running so well!!! With membership closing in on 4000 It would'nt take much from each of us to help.
Old 02-12-2002, 11:10 AM
Registered

I'll tell you what, when the new site comes up we will be able to take polls. We will poll the members and ask them what they would be willing to pay if at all. You are not reading between the lines of this thread. OSO did not delete any posts. Therefore, the posts were deleted by the person that started the thread who we will not name. People say things and then when other people respond back with comments like "that is not a true statement, you could be sued for defamation of character etc." then the post disappears. There is a little game going here with the whole Powerplay thing that we are and have been watching. The administrators are not in the game and don't want to be the referee. Those of you that are playing the game know who you are and what you are doing. OSO only deletes a thread if our attorneys instruct us to to protect ourselves. That happens once in a blue moon. It has nothing to do with who we know, who we are friends are,what kind of boats we own or owned. We stay neutral as Jeffrey said because we have to in this business. Capiche??

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: OffshoreOnly ]

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: OffshoreOnly ]
Old 02-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Registered

Now I'm intrigued to see what the other surprises are that OSO is going to unveil. Can't wait to see what's around the corner.
Old 02-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Registered

Lrt me set this straight, I never Questioned youre integrity!!! I think you are doing a great job!!!! Please don't get me wrong, I just thought if you do need help, turn to us first .I think most members want to help! Keep up the great work!!!!! This site is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Powerplay Boat Posting??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.