Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend

Notices

Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend

Old 07-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
I'm still barely able to grip a steering wheel Who else is included in this 'Barnegat Boys' club?? I usually make it up for NYC run for my once a season trip up. This year I shattered the wrist ... this weekend's run from my house to Trump's will be first time out since June 11 And also hoping to do the Aug 4th NJPPC Run. Rest of the weeks are up in the air ... with 1 reserved for MM and Lucy's trip down LOL

But with all that said ... How about when Sak is running with the OL we plan something!!
That really sucks about the wrist and I hope you get better soon but dude, if we wait till Sak is running we'll be talking July 2008 and I'll have a 10 month old kid..

AC for lunch, I'd only do it as an overnighter. It's a 2 - 2 1/2 hr trip each way, 1 1/2 tanks of fuel or a 170 - 180 miles which I think is a bit much for a hamburger and a coors light. It's only 30 minutes for you guys from Waters Edge though.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Panther
That really sucks about the wrist and I hope you get better soon but dude, if we wait till Sak is running we'll be talking July 2008 and I'll have a 10 month old kid..

AC for lunch, I'd only do it as an overnighter. It's a 2 - 2 1/2 hr trip each way, 1 1/2 tanks of fuel or a 170 - 180 miles which I think is a bit much for a hamburger and a coors light. It's only 30 minutes for you guys from Waters Edge though.
I know, I know That was my point Gives me a year or so to heal completely!! LOL

Yeah Coors Light ain't worth that .. maybe Ketel One and grapefruit (SoCo and Coke?) is though!!

You gonna come down for Aug 4th? Maybe Sak can make that event ... '07 speaking about ... not '08 Frank!!! LOL
Old 07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

I know, I know That was my point Gives me a year or so to heal completely!! LOL

Yeah Coors Light ain't worth that .. maybe Ketel One and grapefruit (SoCo and Coke?) is though!!

You gonna come down for Aug 4th? Maybe Sak can make that event ... '07 speaking about ... not '08 Frank!!! LOL
A BJ ought to be included with the Ketel One....

Pretty sure I'll be down for the 4th. I still have it listed on my "summer schedule". Not sure of the logistics but I'll probably keep the boat in the water at someones house since there's not too many places to dock and stay over and trailering is a PITA.

After that we head out to Patchougue, LI for the races!!
Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
A BJ ought to be included with the Ketel One....

Pretty sure I'll be down for the 4th. I still have it listed on my "summer schedule". Not sure of the logistics but I'll probably keep the boat in the water at someones house since there's not too many places to dock and stay over and trailering is a PITA.

After that we head out to Patchougue, LI for the races!!
I don't like what you're inferring there

Like I said, if you need to, you can dock at my place for the night ... outside poles .. I get the lift!!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

I don't like what you're inferring there

Like I said, if you need to, you can dock at my place for the night ... outside poles .. I get the lift!!
The waitresses don't give favors at Trumps??

Fuk it, I'm going back to Brocco's!!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Banned

I wish the waitress's at Bracco's gave favors. I would be standing in line
Old 07-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
I wish the waitress's at Bracco's gave favors. I would be standing in line
We all would be in line Jeff......sorry I missed you this weekend......I heard you were over at Grovers on Sunday morning.........I was off to Fire Island (Ocean Beach) at 8am.....I must have just missed you..........
Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Banned

Johnnie these two waitress's are in my dreams,
Attached Thumbnails Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0793.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0803.jpg   Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend-img_0805.jpg  

Old 07-11-2007, 04:24 AM
Registered

Jeff......... The help at Bracco's is almost always better then the actual customers.............I will keep an eye on them for you until you get back in town............LOL.....

Pickles.......welcome......yes Freeport is a great spot on the South Shore.................lots to do and not to far from Fire Island...........Where do you boat? I am in Grovers Hi/Dry in Freeport....................................John
Old 07-11-2007, 07:48 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Johnny, que pasa?

Quick Reply: Luck and Magnum Mark in Freeport LI for the weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.