Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
And how about these "Wackos".... >

And how about these "Wackos"....

Notices

And how about these "Wackos"....

Old 02-12-2002, 05:00 PM
supercrash

Shor...sorry you lost your party spot..and you call me selfish
Sounds like your not willing to do anything to help the situation.. The "Manatee whistle" sounds like a good idea to me??

Old 02-12-2002, 05:13 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
superchrash, your devil has killed many more than that.

I personally think we need to ship out a lot more grain,, instead of money, to help the starving around the world. Then we will lower our grain reserves and get grain prices back to where they should be instead of at a 30 year low.

Well said Kamma
Old 02-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
These people are their own worst enemies. Nobody can condone these types of acts period. They are not doing the causes they claim to further any justice or ligitimacy.
Old 02-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by supercrash:
<STRONG>Shor...sorry you lost your party spot..and you call me selfish
Sounds like your not willing to do anything to help the situation.. The "Manatee whistle" sounds like a good idea to me??</STRONG>
NO.......You moron!!!!!!.....I said I wished you lived here and were having YOUR enjoyment shortened everytime you turn around....

Then maybe you could understand the point of some of the members here.......Ya now what...You're as bad as the STM!!!!!!!

I don't think you wanna be a part of our family here do you??????
Old 02-12-2002, 05:19 PM
driveithome

uh, in the works of the late, great
Sam Kinison...

Send LUGGAGE.

Old 02-12-2002, 05:23 PM
supercrash

Kaama is what is called a "Pick and chooser"...He learns the stuff that his church teaches him...but knows nothing of the real atrocities of the bible that I speak of..His god did kill thousands of innocent women and children..If he supports his god then I would assume that he supports the 9-11 attacks..If Kaama doesn't agree with gods slavery laws then he can just say so right here on this board..But because he does support slavery and he knows that the bible can contain no errors he will not come out against slavery..Kaama we are waiting..Is god wrong???

Sorry payton...No devil either

Old 02-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 48 Posts
The bible says God is righteous in His judgements and that His ways are past finding out. (Isaiah 55:8-9 and Romans 11:33-36) He even said He takes no pleasure in the death of him who dies.(Ezekiel 18:32) Sin is like cancer and if you don't stop it---it will spread and kill you and it was spreading among the people and God did not want the preverseness to contaminate the others so he ordered David at times to kill the enemies of the Isrealites which are the king, his men the women and children. This wasn't done all the time, but what ever God told David to do when it came to battle David did it and it was for Isreal's own good. It's all in 1 Samual and 2 Samual. Actually, God was ready to wipe out the whole earth but He loves us and is longsuffering towards us that we might turn towards Him. God is for us, not against us and though He is patient towards us it can provoke Him to wrath. Today you see Isreal still surrounded by enemies on all sides and yet God is holding back...but He won't for long and he will once again destroy the enemies of Isreal. He want's us to turn towards Him, but if we reject Him then He will reject us...it's our choice. It's all in the Bible.
Old 02-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Supercrash,

He may be a "Pick & Chooser", but at least he knows something about the Bible. And seems like a man that lives by what he knows.

You switched gears when I asked you to prove what you were saying about Bush. Leaves me to believe you were blowing smoke. I see you are blowing again.

I am beginning to think you are just someone that enjoys being a fool.

Please point our the scripture that says it is OK to kill a Homo. I missed that one in Sunday school. Thank you I am interested in reading it.

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Baja Boss ]
Old 02-12-2002, 05:35 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Dude crash.....you're gonna run into the wrong person at the wrong time one of these days.......

Ya know what Crash.....Nobody agrees with the bible totally and we all have our interpretations of what it means to us......BUT the common bond is that we love and believe in GOD......Period...and you don't......good so be it who cares what you look forward to.........GOD knows I don't......
Old 02-12-2002, 05:53 PM
supercrash

Baja boss i know way more about the bible than Kaama..he knows what he is told..not what he read.
killing homos..Leviticus 20:13

Stone disobedient children..Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Premature sex is punished by burning the woman..Lev.21:9

Tells jews to enslave other tribes..lev.25:44

Men can sell their daughters into slavery..Exodus21:7-10

I'm glad I'm in my own world cause your world is pretty scary

Quick Reply: And how about these "Wackos"....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.