Notices

Liquid glass

Old 11-21-2007, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Enough said. I'll pass.
What was the prob with Profile? Just curious.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

How fast does it run with a pair of 700's?
Old 11-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
The price is overboard imo... When you can pick up a new 40 MTI 6 seater with 700's and NXT's for under a half a mill.
where @
Old 11-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered

I really don't think you want to there..... With that said I couldn't believe what I saw in that artical, I thouht I heard Randy went down big time... Now we need Dean to let us know what the real story is
Old 11-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Banned

40 MTI new 6 seater with 700's/NXT -- 499k, pier 57 and ask for Frankie, he'll set you up, and yes 700k is crazy for an unproven boat, can't imagine how they could sell one. nowhere near as good looking as an MTI
Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bblythe
where @
MTI ad... Powerboat.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,993 Likes on 995 Posts

Not known to be a very high quality or well built boat. I have heard many stories of poor construction. Used to be quite a few at LOTO. I have seen a few from the mid 90's and everthing I saw in them looked pretty cheap. I also saw a brand new 33 when they first came out. The boat had so many waves down the side, you could go surfing. I have heard the quality of materials has improved.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Registered

Well according to the Extreme article, Profile going big time 'production' too many boats built and him losing 'control' is why Randy got out of Profile 3 years ago. Don't know any history with Profile, but his comments regarding new boat Co. Liquid Glass is .. they will be for a very particular, discerning customer. He said he will NOT build for someone with a deadline "You can't rush these things" And also mentioned he was not looking to squeeze every last MPH out of his hulls, like other cats out there. Safety and amenities is what he is striving for.

Pricey and long build times, but hopefully a good product when all said and done. I tip my hat to them and wish them all the best!
Old 11-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Well according to the Extreme article, Profile going big time 'production' too many boats built and him losing 'control' is why Randy got out of Profile 3 years ago. Don't know any history with Profile, but his comments regarding new boat Co. Liquid Glass is .. they will be for a very particular, discerning customer. He said he will NOT build for someone with a deadline "You can't rush these things" And also mentioned he was not looking to squeeze every last MPH out of his hulls, like other cats out there. Safety and amenities is what he is striving for.

Pricey and long build times, but hopefully a good product when all said and done. I tip my hat to them and wish them all the best!

I also just read the article..The 760K is the retail, not what we the consumer pay for the boat. No different then other manufactures. Also a few good points on making boating more reliable, less costly by smaller insurance premiums using Merc 600sci, 700sci motors vs 850's, 1075's and 1200's offered in some of the other manufactures boats. Miami boat show debut...
Old 11-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered

Good Luck to anyone that buys one.... From my own dealings with him I learned the hard way that he would never---- never get another dime from me. Lieing- cheating- thief. And I don't wish him luck with this new company.

Quick Reply: Liquid glass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.