Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 11-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

This is like the 4th boat with in the past few years that has mysteriously been stolen while for sale. Hmmmmmmm......And insurance rates rise.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PJDiesel
Huh, interesting observation. Why would someone waste the time and energy to re-lock the gate? That sounds odd to me, as if they didn't really have any beef with the storage facility itself and wanted to make sure that the gate wasn't left unsecured when they left.......?
Maybe so it wasnt so noticeable. Wonder if they got the same kind of lock?
Old 11-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

the truck was probably stolen.........

sucks all around......
Old 11-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Registered

I know the boat very well as do many of my friends. I'll make sure everyone keeps an eye out for it. Has anyone asked around at the gas station down the street? Someone had to see this boat leave the area and get an idea on which direction it was headed at least
Old 11-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 296 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by PJDiesel
Huh, interesting observation. Why would someone waste the time and energy to re-lock the gate? That sounds odd to me, as if they didn't really have any beef with the storage facility itself and wanted to make sure that the gate wasn't left unsecured when they left.......?
Not waisted time - more like added time. Anybody passing buy would not think anything of a locked gate. An actual employee would have to get into the lot. Since it was over Thanksgiving - that lock probobly gave them an extra day or two. Hell I bet even the police were still eating turkey. There is not a lot of law enforcement around there. I'm still bewildered as to why anybody would leave a boat like that outside.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ttt
Old 11-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Banned

to me it sounds like one of the following...

1. Inside job - stolen by someone who knows the boat
2. Inside Job - insurance settlement - owner needed pay off
3. Repo - missed out on the shot at option 2 and the bank got it

tell tale sign of option 2 or 3 is if the owner was ever late on a payment. I used to do liquidation for a bank, if the owner ever skipped a beat on a payment the bank might nail him to the wall....even if it was legitimently stolen...
Old 11-27-2007, 12:35 AM
Registered

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! Is this a sample of "Power of the OSO" and the brotherhood of boaters I have heard about???? THE MAN'S BOAT WAS STOLEN!!!! It was posted on here to see if someone might have seen or heard of something to aid in the recovery of it!! We don't need clueless amateur Dick Tracy's trying to do the detectives job!! We need people to keep an eye out for the boat ( or the parts from it ) so we can catch the criminals!!! IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!!!!!! Act like it was YOUR boat that got stolen!! For your inquisitive minds 1. There were NO financial problems!! 2. The boat was sitting in a visible place because IT WAS FOR SALE!!!!! It is not normal for me to rant like this, but Dennis is a good friend of mine, and this thread is turning into BULL$HIT!!! Any REAL help would be greatly appreciated!!! Here is a better picture of the boat and motors.

Thank You
Attached Thumbnails Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm-sharkr.jpg   Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm-0006496-r1-015-6.jpg   Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm-img_1127s.jpg  

Old 11-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by customtouch
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! Is this a sample of "Power of the OSO" and the brotherhood of boaters I have heard about???? THE MAN'S BOAT WAS STOLEN!!!! It was posted on here to see if someone might have seen or heard of something to aid in the recovery of it!! We don't need clueless amateur Dick Tracy's trying to do the detectives job!! We need people to keep an eye out for the boat ( or the parts from it ) so we can catch the criminals!!! IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!!!!!! Act like it was YOUR boat that got stolen!! For your inquisitive minds 1. There were NO financial problems!! 2. The boat was sitting in a visible place because IT WAS FOR SALE!!!!! It is not normal for me to rant like this, but Dennis is a good friend of mine, and this thread is turning into BULL$HIT!!! Any REAL help would be greatly appreciated!!! Here is a better picture of the boat and motors.

Thank You
Because I dont know the boat or boat owner I was stating the obvious.....Appearantly you have never had something stolen from you.....In 70% of cases when something is stolen from you, someone you know (close or distant) has something to do with it.....It doesnt take an amateur Dick Tracey to point that out...ask the detective working the case, I'm sure he will tell you the same thing. If it was not someone you know then someone had to have come to the facility and look at the boat to know what it had.

"Act like it was my boat", hmmm ok...

If it was my boat, I SURELY wouldnt have it sitting outside at night behind a fence with a lock on it, THATS FOR SURE.....If my boat wasnt stored inside a secured building, my boat wouldnt be there....period

I will keep my ear open for you though....I'm always buying used parts and such....seriously.

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-27-2007 at 01:08 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I would reccomend to post as much as possible of all the serial numbers.. Overseas would be a great market for something like this.

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.