Key West drive by on 12/29?

Notices

Key West drive by on 12/29?

Old 01-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ready to go back...
Attached Thumbnails Key West drive by on 12/29?-img_2506.jpg   Key West drive by on 12/29?-imgp2363.jpg   Key West drive by on 12/29?-img_2529.jpg  

Old 01-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a small world indeed! I think I've seen that boat in Powerboat recently, haven't I? I'll bet that trip was incredible. My bro moved down to Sunny Isles two years ago (right across from the Trump Towers) and I'd like to drag my future boat down there once. One word - beautiful.

I'll say it again, it was a treat just watching you guys. The wife and I were hanging out on the beach when you went by and she tried to get my attention to make sure I didn't miss you. Needless to say, I had you guys in my sights for several minutes and was already drooling . The distant sound of big blocks gets my attention every time. I hope you ocean guys don't take that stuff for granted.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing!
I sure do miss Boating in the Keys!
Old 01-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I was thinking the same thing...Kind'a funny. You're boat still in Fl??
Boat's staying in Fl. thru April...although I would have liked to run it on LOTO today...71 degrees. We're going to do the Jan and Feb FPC runs...maybe KW in April.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Tom, great pics...Looks like you guys had a great time. We missed you in Hawaii though

Tommy, get down there and use that puppy as much as possible while it's there! By the way, your boat looked great in KW in Nov. Phil did an outstanding job!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot 4 Teacher
What a small world indeed! I think I've seen that boat in Powerboat recently, haven't I? I'll bet that trip was incredible. My bro moved down to Sunny Isles two years ago (right across from the Trump Towers) and I'd like to drag my future boat down there once. One word - beautiful.

I'll say it again, it was a treat just watching you guys. The wife and I were hanging out on the beach when you went by and she tried to get my attention to make sure I didn't miss you. Needless to say, I had you guys in my sights for several minutes and was already drooling . The distant sound of big blocks gets my attention every time. I hope you ocean guys don't take that stuff for granted.
You can best believe we don't take it for granted. We appreciate what we have and the ability to be able ship the boats to Florida to play in the winter. We really appreciate the nice water. Keep looking out, we'll be back soon...
Old 01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Tom, great pics...Looks like you guys had a great time. We missed you in Hawaii though

Tommy, get down there and use that puppy as much as possible while it's there! By the way, your boat looked great in KW in Nov. Phil did an outstanding job!
You missed a great trip Tank... Great people, perfect water, boats ran flawless from Miami to Key West and back... Couldn't ask for more. And of course, wonderful service from Phil and Lip Ship Performance. Running back down in February for the boat show, are you going this time?
Old 01-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tim mccray
Running back down in February for the boat show, are you going this time?
Is that an invite!?

Actually, I don't think we're going to make a Feb trip.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered

Are you making any trips out there this season? You guys should check out the boat show.... I got your message by the way, I'll give you a ring a little later.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tim mccray
Are you making any trips out there this season? You guys should check out the boat show.... I got your message by the way, I'll give you a ring a little later.
Don't know. we talked with Faulkner aout rolling out there in his new Donzi CC. He has a condo in Key Largo that sounds tempting. Or maybe we'll just roll out and take Abrahams R/R for the weekend!!! He wont mind!

Quick Reply: Key West drive by on 12/29?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.