Notices

Myco Trailers

Old 04-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
If everybody in our industry was more like Bill Tweedie we'd never have anybody to complain about. His commitment to customer satisfaction is evident from the first time you meet him. Kudos Bill!
BINGO!!!!! Folks we have a winner
Old 04-10-2008, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
I thought I would let you know know my great customer service story with MYCO. I bought a "left-over" boat a few years back that had a MYCO under it. I had always heard great things about the trailers but when I took delivery of mine (the dealer was out of business) it had all kinds of issues. Tires, breaks, bearings, and a cracked bunk. I called MYCO and talked to cust service and they said that it was too old for "warrenty" and I was on my own!!!! Well I had all of the repairs made and was upset with MYCO. My own mistake was that I just did nothing more. A few YEARS later there was a thread here on oso again praising the customer service of MYCO, and on this one I let the oso gang in on my story. You know what like 24hrs later Bill himself called me and we went over my problems, and he made them right, this was after I owned the trailer like 2-3 years!!! I can not say enough nice things about Bill and his company. I found out thru Bill that the guy I tt first was a screw up and not with the co. any more. I now have another MYCO under my new boat.....BZ
I remember that, glad to hear it worked out. I love my myco, the peace of mind alone is worth it.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

I just had a conversation with Bill this morning letting him know how truely pleased I was. At the same time I also asked about the bearing situation. His reply was he ended up putting this new air fit system on, which was not on the trailer earlier, and explained exactly what he did to the trailer. That's customer service...Thanks again Bill.

Jeff
Old 04-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

What a coincidence. One hour ago I took my 1993 Myco trailer to a fabricator to replace all of the suspension. Concidering the boat came from Delaware the trailer frame is in excellent condition. I am replacing the axles,brakes,spindles and coupler and see no reason, now that I use it in fresh water, that I will never have to replace these components again. Great trailers. Quality construction. Keep up the good work Bill! Bob
Old 04-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Registered

Bill Tweedie IS THE MAN!!!!!!

One of the most honest and customer service oriented people in the marine industry BAR NONE!

I have known Bill for quite some time and he is a class act.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I emailed them last week for some pricing and info.