Notices

Just another scum

Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Pretty sure that Barbie saved the Apache with some good driving when the defective tongue on the trailer caused it to come off the ball. The owner then got PO'd when she wouldn't haul it any further.

Hi Griff, Thank You for posting the truth to the matter.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by snl
People are talking about being embarassed by a woman, I guess they should have seen you manuever that 650 winding around at Holiday Isle two years ago and pull out the OSO Cig. I seem to remember many experienced male drivers staring in awe with their mouths hanging open in disbelief and saying they would never of even tried back in there.

First is this the same Frank that did some hauling for Hideaway?

Hey Steve, Thank You! I remember that day like if it was today and the ppl standing/watching me back that baby into that narrow ramp not much room for a dually let alone the 650. It felt Great having thos ppl looking at me knowing I can drive!! When you take that much Pride in it, It shows!!!!

To answer your question. Yes, This is the same Frank that worked at Hideaway.

Thanks again, Barbie
Old 08-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KrystalTransport
I bought the membership so that I could advertise in the classified section. And to post once in awhile when I see something interesting like this thread.
Here is the kind of chit you email.................Jeff

This is a message from KrystalTransport at Offshoreonly.com ( http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/index.php ). The Offshoreonly.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email KrystalTransport, you can use this online form:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...member&u=91279

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

funny thing comanche3six I have spoken to other people that know you there in south jersey and for a short **** you sure speak alot of bullcrap about Jeff. Maybe one day you and him can meet up. he's only about a foot taller than what I heard about u.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-26-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Here is the kind of chit you email.................Jeff

This is a message from KrystalTransport at Offshoreonly.com ( http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/index.php ). The Offshoreonly.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email KrystalTransport, you can use this online form:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...member&u=91279

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

funny thing comanche3six I have spoken to other people that know you there in south jersey and for a short **** you sure speak alot of bullcrap about Jeff. Maybe one day you and him can meet up. he's only about a foot taller than what I heard about u.
Haha..yeah krystal transport has been sending me PM's as well since I said to contact Jeff you need to go to cell block 4. Said he is doing fine and has so much work that he has been passing it along to him. Who cares..
Old 08-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobonthis
Haha..yeah krystal transport has been sending me PM's as well since I said to contact Jeff you need to go to cell block 4. Said he is doing fine and has so much work that he has been passing it along to him. Who cares..
Jeff will care when he is duped in prison.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Barb I was just sitting here laughing about that night in Havasu. I was drunk, so I get a pass. But it WAS funny.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can i get in on this fight????
Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they were waiting for you Stecz.

And by waiting I mean going about their lives without a thought in the world that you exist.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Registered

Hey Barbie I don't know you, but apparently Krystal Transports is a good friend of yours. Here is what he or she PM'd me.
He is responding to me telling him to cool it and I was just joking:
"who's joking, Jeff is a good friend of mine and too many people pass judgement without really knowing whats going on. Bottom line is that he is not in jail and is hauling more boats than ever. And he's doing it without all the political bull**** on this site. You seem to have been on this site long enough to know the cliques here, I only just joined recently but have been reading on here for years. As I see it lots of people are leaving from paying on this site cause the site has gone so downhill. I am paying on here only to advertise in the classified otherwise I would never spend the money. You know as well as I that lots of people stood up for jeff and only a few said negative things. Yet the new owners decided that those few should voice the opinon for everyone. You Never heard a negative thing about the way that jeff did his business. He never damaged a boat as far as I know. Yet they have that bimbo Barbie claiming that she is the know it all in towing yet I have read that she has had her fair share of towing problems. Yet becasue she worked for OSO if someone said something, the response was taken off the board. Do I stand up for jeff, you bet. I would work for him any day of the week and he is alot more truthfull than alot of people on this site. He just speaks his mind and does NOT hide behind his keyboard like so many members on here do, It seems that everyone on this site is an expert on everything. One last thing, When all this **** happened about the nor tec jeff got right on this site and told what he did and did not hide and not speak about it."
Old 08-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Banned

The only reason I pm'd you two idiot's is to keep this off the purpose of the thread for the skater

Quick Reply: Just another scum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.