Another Boating Accident in Brick NJ >

Another Boating Accident in Brick NJ

Notices

Another Boating Accident in Brick NJ

Old 09-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IN10SE
Aside from da interruption, any new reports on the accident ?
The State Police are having a difficult time piecing everything together. There is a possibility that there was another boat that hit the Whaler first. That is trying to be determined.

There was a dive team out at the scene of the accident again last week.

Stay tuned.........
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Registered

Three NJ State Police boats were heavily patrolling the entrance/exit to F-Cove late this afternoon. There was also a boat named ORION from Point Pleasant, NJ who's occupants had a bad habit of staring at everyone through binoculars and taking pictures with a large lense camera (in F-Cove). The crackdown has begun!

Keep up the great work, Dave P! Your efforts are appreciated.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i saw 2 state police boats flying through the metedeconk heading into fcove with lights flashing around 3pm yesterday...does anyone know what that was about??, hope they dont close that place down
Old 09-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 199 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by 21 Hustler
i saw 2 state police boats flying through the metedeconk heading into fcove with lights flashing around 3pm yesterday...does anyone know what that was about??, hope they dont close that place down
Word has it that Brick is trying to/wants to close it down but they are trying to make it the State Polices job to do so and enforce. The Staties are not interested in having that responsibility so while the political BS goes on, F-Cove will stay open.

IMO, truth be told, the cops need to spend more time in there if it is going to stay open. Way to many underage drinkers and kids on Jet-skis on plane and doing acrobatics in there this year. Used to be a great party spot but went severly downhill this year, again, IMO
Old 09-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

regarding the guy on the jetski doing flips all day...it was cool the first 3000 times he did them...its getting old and just gonna end up with that jetski through the side of someone's boat
Old 09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Is there a link to the news clip?
Old 09-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

I like the strippers.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:34 AM

F-Cove the NJs Lake H on the East Coast
Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered

Default Hey

Been very crowded this year. Maybe the price of gas. For those unfamilure with the area.
http://www.f-cove.com/
Old 09-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 21 Hustler
regarding the guy on the jetski doing flips all day...it was cool the first 3000 times he did them...its getting old and just gonna end up with that jetski through the side of someone's boat
I never went there but I've passed it a couple dozen times. You go to these anchorage places because they're fun to hang out and the water is calm... the wakes from the jetskis all day long would really piss me off!

Originally Posted by vnemous
Been very crowded this year. Maybe the price of gas. For those unfamilure with the area.
http://www.f-cove.com/
Our local anchorage places have also been packed this year... Seems there's less boating everywhere and more hangin out..

On Sunday we took a trip from Sandy Hook to Freeport Long Island... The seas were calm and it was 85 degree's... We left about 11:30 and passed maybe 5 boats on the ocean all day long....

Last edited by Panther; 09-02-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Another Boating Accident in Brick NJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.