Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
This thread has inspired me to start a related thread in "The Bilge". Tell us your psycho stories. I started things off with one of mine.
That might be worth re-upgrading my membership for in itself.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
you aint kidding pal.. we have had this converstaion the board lots of times... me and a few other guys have the same story...

crazy *****es lieing...

i had one lie said i roughed her up to ruin my baseball career.. i think masher had the same sh it.... i was lucky, after my lawyers sent her and her parents some nice stuff in the mail she dropped it right away and her parents took her out of school... even they knew she was a mess.... be careful how you approcah this, all you need is for her to go to the cops and your f ed...... they always take the word of a woman over a man......
That's the damn truth. My ex once told a cop, who I plyed HS football with, I pushed her. I got a nice weekend in the pokee, legal expenses, barred from the house, counseling, etc. She always swore she never said I touched her and that he made that part up.

Fast forward 6 years and she throws a beer bottle that misses my head by inches while i was sleepping. I called the cops. They came out, she met them at the road told her side of the story, to include she didn't throw the bottle, and by the time I had a chance to talk to them they said we should find different rooms to sleep in and if they returned we would both go to jail.

Women got it made when it comes to that.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As men, we are very vulnerable to a lying biotch. See the thread in The Bilge for my next psycho story.

I spent the weekend in the slammer in 1995!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I`m married to one of the craziest biotches ever. Keeps life exciting! Crazy in the head...Crazy in the bed!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Make a police report, find a new lady with some sense, clean up the mess and get on with your life. It's just a small set-back that you must learn from. Don't take her calls either.
Good Luck.
+1 shes not worth the trouble..
Old 08-20-2008, 04:24 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Warn them up front whenever the opportunity comes up during a TV show, conversation, joke etc. that if they pull the card of making sh!t up to get you arrested that someone other than them will have to call the cops for real as soon as you get out. If they are still walking the planet.....
Old 08-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

^ Agreed. 'I won't hit a b*tch but I'll shake the sh*t outta her.'
Old 08-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
You and I both.

Of course mine nags a bit, but if I were married to me, I'd have doused me in gas while I was sleeping and toosed in the match.

Mine had a major mid-life crisis. She decided to go back to school & get her masters- doubled her income. Not bad. I certainly don't deserve her.
Mine doesn't really nag much.
The thing is, with some of the stupid chit I've done, and some of the things I do on a daily basis as what I consider "normal life" (for me)...
I don't think there is another woman out there that would put up with it.
I could never imagine trying to do the dating thing again.
We hear some of the stories of people we work with, and just look at each other and say how thankful we are not to be dealing with that crap anymore.
I agree, I don't deserve mine either, but I'm sure glad she keeps me around.

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2658518]
Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Geez, after reading all this, I'm just loving my little "married to a real cool chick" life even more.

"married to a real cool chick"
Ditto on that BIG Daddy
Old 08-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baddogz28
^ Agreed. 'I won't hit a b*tch but I'll shake the sh*t outta her.'
you really need to get rid of this thread before it comes back to bite you!!!!!!!!!!! Let it go and move on...

you might ought to get rid of the pics of her you posted in uncensored too.... dont worry i kept copies
Old 08-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered

It won't. The shake the sh*t quote is from a Chris Rock comedy act or something. We're on speaking terms now.

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.