Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Speedpro1
Take her to the Texas rodeo.
Get her down on all fours and get behind her and reach around and grab her boobs. Now tell her they feel just like her sisters and see how long you can hold on!!!!!

MORE brutality from my OSO family! You guys crack me up.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pkspx
haha man that sucks!!!

This reminds me of the Crazy Hot Girl Scale from the CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother"

for those that know the show......

From you tube, incase you havent seen the show....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvkTd...eature=related
that u tube is to funny..... But true. LOL
Old 09-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Put some Icy in her KY
Strip !!!That is the best yet. A True story. When I first got married 25 years ago. My wife and I were screwing around one night. She had just gotten done doing her nails in bed. So I offered a body rub with baby oil. She loved them , so it was a rub down in the dark. I put the bottle down, and we were getting alittle crazy. So I reached over in the dark and grabbed the small bottle of baby oil and poured it on her pVssy. She screamed like I stabbed her with a 12" butcher knife. Jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming. It turned out I grabbed the nail polish remover instead of the oil. I'll never make that mistake again. Ooops
Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

assetone hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Old 09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FX10
Strip !!!That is the best yet. A True story. When I first got married 25 years ago. My wife and I were screwing around one night. She had just gotten done doing her nails in bed. So I offered a body rub with baby oil. She loved them , so it was a rub down in the dark. I put the bottle down, and we were getting alittle crazy. So I reached over in the dark and grabbed the small bottle of baby oil and poured it on her pVssy. She screamed like I stabbed her with a 12" butcher knife. Jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming. It turned out I grabbed the nail polish remover instead of the oil. I'll never make that mistake again. Ooops

I dont mean to laugh at your wifes misfortune but thats hilarious.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Registered

X wife. LOL I didn't just pourit on it. I had it spread open. I think the neighbors thought I was killing her. I still laugh when I think about it. She doesn't think it was funny. LOL
Old 09-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joepaws
this is what u do....... u make her think ur gunna make up with her, then when your banging her for the first time (make up sex) u do her doggie style, then all of a suddon u pull out and jam it in her azz, punch her in the mouth, make her clean ur car, and kick her the fck out.
LOL
Old 09-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Registered

Maybe just find a CUTE chick....
Old 09-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FX10
ROTFLMAO was her vaj ever the same after that?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jerrycha Steele
Maybe just find a CUTE chick....
Not sure what you're trying to say, noob. She's not cute enough for you?

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.