Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
off topic, anyone like Harleys? >

off topic, anyone like Harleys?

Notices

off topic, anyone like Harleys?

Old 03-07-2002, 11:02 AM
Jeff

no offense takin dud, I am part owner of the company that built it. But a corvette over an AMG 600, you need to go for a ride in one on the autobahn.

Old 03-07-2002, 11:05 AM
GRH

The report I read in Decembers Local Auto Dealer News was that VW, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundia announced records sales for the third quarter bbut made no contributions to the NY 911 Funds... your right about Mercedes ONLY because its a dvision of Daimler Chrysler & the American division of that company donated... No Mercedes vehicles.... Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler....

Old 03-07-2002, 11:06 AM
Jeff

Hey Seanclong, LOL about the position of the dirtbag joke. that was a good one.

Old 03-07-2002, 11:10 AM
GRH

OK... I don't post alot & haven't since the new board came up... can someone please tell me if there is a way to stop getting mail everytime someone posts to something I posted? Thanks in advance.... Jeff... I'd love a ride on the autobaun in alot of vehicles... perhaps Little E's #8....

Old 03-07-2002, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by GRH
OK... I don't post alot & haven't since the new board came up... can someone please tell me if there is a way to stop getting mail everytime someone posts to something I posted? Thanks in advance.... Jeff... I'd love a ride on the autobaun in alot of vehicles... perhaps Little E's #8....
GRH, you need to go into your BB PROFILE. It's a button up there on the left. Then you need to go to the EDIT OPTIONS tab. Once inside there change the 'Use 'Email Notification' by default?' to 'NO'.
Old 03-07-2002, 11:38 AM
GRH

Thanks Sean.....

Old 03-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'm a Harley man all the way...

However, I have also owned several crotch rockets (way fun) My last one was a 93 ZX-11 that I totalled with 700 miles on it. Only at 75 mph. Go figure.
Anyway, I loved my 88 Springer, fork travel sucked. REALLY love my 98 Anniversary Fatboy!! Although, not enough butt time, so I am selling it. 350 miles, as it came off showroom with every available 95th accessory, all still in box.
I am keeping my 1941 Indian Chief, however. Way cool bike, nothing like the old stuff, every ride is an adventure!