Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Family & Performance Boating Mag?... >

Family & Performance Boating Mag?...

Notices

Family & Performance Boating Mag?...

Old 03-11-2002, 04:18 PM
flylevel

I think the people at Family & Performance Mag. should read all the topics that been posted on this web site and base the bonus of their circulating dept on that! Maybe they will start meeting there deliveries. I get the Mag and really love it, but I'am afraid soon my subcription will experience problems.

Old 03-11-2002, 05:30 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I got the same thing as kn and still no magazine.
Old 03-11-2002, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 268 Likes on 145 Posts
Default flylevel's bonus plan...

How do you take a mag. subscription and turn into BONUS $$$$$??
Old 03-11-2002, 07:12 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Money sent, no mag yet
Old 03-11-2002, 09:03 PM
Registered

Default Get your wallet out laster

Originally posted by laster
*****, *****, *****, You guys don't know how lucky you are. I have never been able to find FPB and any newstand around here. At least you can get it.
1-866/515-5600 9am to 6 pm EST
Old 03-11-2002, 10:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Are you suggesting that I should subscribe? I will when I no longer see posts such as the above when someone asks about the mag.
Old 03-11-2002, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

I've tried to subscribe twice.....no response yet. I've given up on them. They won't be around long.

BTW...They have only been in the newstand one time around here.
Old 03-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Registered

Thumbs up No problems yet

I sent sub. to 3 of my buddies last year for a christmas present and myself with no problems. This year I renewed and didn't get one sub. March. I called and they made it right and even sent me a free car mag. (one month)
Old 03-11-2002, 11:42 PM
wkosikov

Okay folks, Im here. A couple points I must make. Some of you remember there was an issue a couple months ago about people not getting their magazines. My mission was to personally see that all those that felt they were slighted be handled and I think i got everyone taken care of. The fact of the matter is that most (there were a couple errors) of the people that had not received their subscriptions didn't pay for them. Probably an oversight since many of these were either on-line subscriptions or "bill me's. Turns out that the invoices from our now past subscription company were a little vague looking--may have been construed as junk mail. This is the reason for our new invoices. Our policy is to start sending magazines even before the customer pays. If however we don't receive payment after we send 2 issues we stop the subscription. This answers the question as to why people receive a couple issues then they stop coming.

In regard to subscription copies coming after newsstand copies, your gripe is with the post office. All of our magazines are printed at the same time. Our printer even has an on-site post office. After the magazines are printed and bound they are packaged and sent to the end of the shipping dock. Newsstand copies go to a truck for distribution and subscription copies go right to the post office. Unfortunately the post office is our only means of distribution for subscription copies and they have no stake in the product so it doesnt matter to them how long it takes.

Hope I was able to address some of these issues. We work very hard to make this magazine informative, educational and entertaining. Getting it into your hands is serious business for us.

Warren

Old 03-12-2002, 07:02 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 18 Likes on 6 Posts

Warren,
I think the problems that are starting to come up again are worse than you think. I now have documentation to back up my complaint. I also believe you want to make this a common name magazine and put it up against the best of them. Guess what, your close. Every issue I have read I have enjoyed and looked forward to the next issue.

Now the problem, I just can't keep paying for something I don't receive I don't mind supporting the cause but Damn ,we need to get my account fixed.

If in anyway I'm wrong then I will tell the story. The way things look and with the number of complaints looks to me like there are still some problems. I can't ***** too much I know they will be taken care of it is just annoying. Scott

Please have someone call me at 419-466-3920 Thanks.

Quick Reply: Family & Performance Boating Mag?...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.