Notices

OSS racing in 09

Old 12-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Randy ,
You and the OSO members all have alot of great ideas .We tried to organize a similar race venue last june in SunnyIsles Beach Florida .The Don Aronow Ocean race to Bimini & The OSS races all the same weekend including the Florida Powerboat Club "Thunder boat Run "for all powerboaters .This was all in one giant pit area in the same venue for the entire weekend including mixed parties and charity events Too !
I will be organizing this years event again .I need the help of everyone to give us support and ideas !!We are currently starting the sponsorship and advertisers packages to raise the money for this event .We need all the help in locating new participants Racers and powerboaters alike .We also need anyone who has a sponsor that would be interested in participating in this event . The date to save is Mid-JUNE 2009 !
Old 12-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Larry

The SIB race was the perfect , PERFORMANCE BOAT EVENT, everyone in one pit, poker runners, racers, historic, food, bands, it's a great site we look forward to 2009 there.....