Where is the Cigarette Market at ?? >

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Notices

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Old 12-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ar15meister
everyone likes to see the biggest toughest guy get beat up every once in a while.

American bashing is a sport in most other parts of the world including Canada.

Not a sport that I like to be invoilved in.
Well If Iīm mistaken for Bashing America sorry...
Thatīs not my intention but to WAKE UP some Americans.
OK I may sound harsh, some might even think if I happen to admit Germans have some good qualities andīhavenīt been treated right Make me a Nazi ?
You Might look up the Bombings of Dresden... or the fact that thereīs undetonated Bombs found in Germany every week even nowadays, on Civilian sites.
Think the German people or any for the matter have deserved it.
Americans can only relate with something like that remotely with the Oklahoma Bombing and 911.

If you think Iīm a Nazi patronizer I think you shouldīve known what kinda treatment Hitler got over here even thou he let us buy their guns and be their ally ( so a history lesson again)
You can call A Finn a Cold Willed patriot but a Nazi and a German patronizer never.
We patronize even the Swedish Monarchy more and you might find out why if you know history.

Although there is a problem in American culture where people feel like they need to have things they cant afford just because some moron celebrity on Cribs has it.

In Canada, if you cant afford it, you dont have it. Or should I say CANT have it because of our banks lending policies.

My family is pretty wealthy but we drive our trucks for 10-15 years. We dont wear gold watches and stuff. We dont let our women go buy ridiculous clothes, put additions on the house, finance things, we look for good deals on steaks and buy the 2 liter pepsi because it is cheaper, etc, etc ,etc.

THe funny thing is, and I was talking to my girlfriend about this the other day, most people who arent rich think multi millionaires live these crazy lavish lifestyles. Well, I can tell you from my fathers way of life, not all people with money live like that. Most are quite the opposite. My dad has his car collection but he refuses to buy jeans anywhere but walmart, wont spend money on a decent steak and complains about a breafast costing more than 6 bucks (canadian).

The best rich to be isnt possesion rich it is cash rich.
Come to think of it my family is rich in some peoples eyes but usually I see my dad at home walking with my old clothes that Iīve left 20yrs ago while leaving home.
I donīt see him rich at all..heīs usually it seems short on cash constantly or at least complains about it and drives and old beaters despite all the posessions.

Henry Ford was quite shall we say not a big spender...
Rockefellers had worn out sheets cut out and the good parts sewn together...
That from times when USA was truly No.1 and yes those were prolly ( probably to the illiterate) great times for the normal citizen.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-22-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy
That can't be the case - haven't you read the last 6 pages of Finnish Propoganda?

Take home only 40% of your wages?? That hardly makes it worth getting up in the morning....
Hmmm I wouldnīt like to be that Finns boss... unless Iīd have a fetish for soups only or nosebleeds...
Come to think of it I had one stubborn boss once... he locked himself in his room for one week once.

And yes tommorrow Iīll start my 1000 c.i. at 0500 a.m.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-22-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys have been so busy today bashing each other that I don't even think I will bother to catch up today.

IMO Cigarettes are still way overpriced. If they take a 50% price cut inthe used market, then they will be about right.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ar15meister
Yah I am sure OIL had alot more to do with Nazi's being hated by the USA and Russia than them killing 6 million jews and another few million Ukrainians and Poles and other Slavic people not to mention handicapped, sick, old and other 'non desireables).

Leave the Nazi adoration elsewhere.
Like I said... AMONG other things.

Oil plays a big part in politics, at least for USA in their foreign policy it seems.
So keen to fight for it oneway or another.

A History lesson once again.

Regarding antisemitism, fact is jews were persecuted allover in the 30īs and at least as much in Russia got holocausted but not as systematically and yes it not much talked about as they were on the winning team.

USA also was hostile in the 30īs against them, Remember the S.S. St Louis Or one Henry Fords book called the International Jew ?

Sad but true.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You guys have been so busy today bashing each other that I don't even think I will bother to catch up today.

IMO Cigarettes are still way overpriced. If they take a 50% price cut inthe used market, then they will be about right.
Name some powerboats that are half the price of Cigarettes on the showroom floor?
One Arrow 830 from Sweden comes to my mind.

And No I donīt think they are overpriced and I just finished at 12 hour workday
I just canīt afford brand new Cigarettes.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Like I said... AMONG other things.

Oil plays a big part in politics, at least for USA in their foreign policy it seems.
So keen to fight for it oneway or another.

A History lesson once again.

Regarding antisemitism, fact is jews were persecuted allover in the 30īs and at least as much in Russia got holocausted but not as systematically and yes it not much talked about as they were on the winning team.

USA also was hostile in the 30īs against them, Remember the S.S. St Louis Or one Henry Fords book called the International Jew ?

Sad but true.
First,
you are obviously insinuating that we are in Iraq for their oil. We've been there since 2003. Show me one shred of evidence how we have benefited an ounce from their oil supplies.

Second,
I'm not sure what qualifies you to be giving history lessons? Innovation is what defines America, not a few people you see on TV wearing "bling". Who first took flight? Who invented the microchip? Who designed the first accurate laser guided missile? Who is about to unveil the world's first unmanned fighter jet?

Who do you think is going to come up with the answer to reliance on oil?

If a history lesson teaches us anything, the answer will be the United States of America.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered

"Thatīs not my intention but to WAKE UP some Americans."

No offense but Americans really dont care what someone from Finland, an internationally irrelevant country, has to say.

"Think the German people or any for the matter have deserved it.
Americans can only relate with something like that remotely with the Oklahoma Bombing and 911."

Yes the German's did deserve it. They elected a government that systematically killed and relocatred 6 million Jews, millions of Ukrainians and slavs and people knew exactly what they were doing. They didnt think that all of their jewish neighbors 'just happened to up and move one day'. Get real. To compare that to Oklahoma and 911 is laughable at best and shows that you indeed are a Nazi sympathizing, moral relativist. There is no room for moral relativism in this debate that YOU started.

"Not Bragging just mentioning that the Colleges are free for the eligible and the basic healthcare also for those who need it."

While you give us all your free history lessons maybe you could help us understand how an overtaxed country has brainwashed you into thinking college and healthcare are FREE? In Canada the only people who get free healthcare are people who dont work and dont pay taxes. The rest of us get over priced, mediocre healthcare that is administered by the biggest bunch of hacks available (the government).
Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Butchwj
I was looking at Late model Cigarrette Top Gun's....I see the market is off....Where's the market at?????
Have you been following your thread?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
I donīt take it as a big surprise that you would...
US ainīt got the brightest childs on the globe...

Nope but a key player where it counts.
Or whatīs the Biggest ships USA has made ?
Finland doesnt have the same immigration as the USA does. If you look at the amount of illiterate people and then see how many of them are 'traditional' americans (i.e. white) you will have a better idea of the facts.

Skewing the facts to serve your purposes of bashing Americans and calling them stupid isnt going to make you too many friends on this board.

Maybe we can go with my original plan and send Mayflower #2 over to Finland with all the brothas and habib and wing wang wong and they can shack up with you and maybe you can intruduce your sister to Leroy?

Then we will see how much you love your 'free' healthcare and welfare and college when Leroy is the one getting it and his only job is to sit around and do nothing but complain about YOU.

Gimme a break. People in most countries, especially in Europe, have no idea about the way things are over here because you guys have such strict immigration controls in compariosn to North America.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Have you been following your thread?
lol

I will stop...hard to sit here reading this crap and not respond thought isnt it......

Quick Reply: Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.