Notices

Gary Taylor Update?

Old 01-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2776246]
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

lol.....I always wondered how you could scam somebody here, tell everyone here you could care less what we as a group think of you, and THEN keep posting and selling things like nothing ever happened......classic
I don't think anyone gives a chit about what you or offshoredrillin think of daredevil. That's not the title of the thread so take it elsewhere.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2776246]
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

lol.....I always wondered how you could scam somebody here, tell everyone here you could care less what we as a group think of you, and THEN keep posting and selling things like nothing ever happened......classic
Well,,,because i never did scam anyone.

And quess what,,,i still sell things too.

Exept for that one missunderstanding (my fault ,,,thats been resolved ) nothing ever happend.

"classic" i think ,is that,, everybody judged me ,,without knowing the real facts and ,or circumstances and specially me.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fat Tony
So let's throw Gary and the presumption of innocence under the train.
That story is hardly similar to a jealous, spiteful estranged-wife leveling vengeful pay-back actions through her child.

So, next time you wash a sick child off in the shower, rinse vomit out of their mouth with the shower hose, you'll be a sexual suspect and let's add oral copulation to the counts too.

Bail was never intended to be punishment. In Garys case it's clearly being used as punishment.

Let me throw it back again. If this was a female, the accused would be released with no bond, no jail nothing,,, period.

Hey Tony
I don't know Gary, and I personally don't care where you throw him. But I do know this, we already had one "hero" lie to us right to the bitter end. And I was one of the members on OSO that believed him. So, while it is entertaining to have every case tried on OSO, in the end it will go to trail in a court of law. If it makes it that far, the guilty ones usually crack and cop a plea. Very few are innocent, because the Police are very careful before they prosocute a case like this.
Carry on.
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 01-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Hey Tony
the Police are very careful before they prosocute a case like this.
Carry on.
Ed
Wanna make a bet?
Click here, read it and weep:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
The Cops were on the ball weren't they?

Be prepaired to join Gary if you assist your eventual ex-wife or XGF by lending help to her daughter:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn%27s_disease

Just add a female investigator that pee's standing up and eats at the pink taco who's opinion of men is obvious.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:02 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Tony, is the ex wife making the accusations now that the daughter has passed away? What is her basis for the claims?

Sounds like a flimsy case, but we all know that due process has gone the way of the dodo......now we have trials that only get traction because of the "seriousness of the accusation," rather than the presence of evidence.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,363 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Tony, is the ex wife making the accusations now that the daughter has passed away? What is her basis for the claims?

Sounds like a flimsy case, but we all know that due process has gone the way of the dodo......now we have trials that only get traction because of the "seriousness of the accusation," rather than the presence of evidence.
The girl that passed was from a different case that involved a different member from the board.

Again, Tony answer the questions. Are you saying the wife is setting him up? and if so, what is your basis for saying that?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wanna make a bet?
Yeah, I bet your only reason for being on this website is to try to keep Gary's possible future engine building business in tact. And if he pleads guilty we will never hear from you again.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 01-13-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered

Welcome new members.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:32 PM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

What does that tell you in a innocent-until-proven-
Gary's situation in no way dovetails into the corrupt cop and the slutty 14 year olds saga.
You are a ass and by that comment you have lost all credibility
Unless you know quite a bit more then everyone else please stand up be a man and pull that comment down
The girl died did you know her? Why would you make that comment?
Old 01-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pretty disappointing that the board would et that type of comment stand..

Quick Reply: Gary Taylor Update?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.