Notices

Gary Taylor Update?

Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Troutly comes to mind. If guilty put him away.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yes It Is.

Originally Posted by Boats unlimited
Wow Is this the same guy that owns TPI Performance and has that 28ft orange Howard Bullet for sale that ran 100+ mph on one of his single built motors. He was a fireman and had a really good name for building EFI marine motors. He seemed to be a straight up guy. You really never know about people anymore.

Yes it is, and you are correct- you never know about anyone anyway.

I came very close to buying from him, but did not because he would not take a credit card- which was my assurance of timely delivery and agreed upon product being delivered. (build sheet dyno charts invite to dyno day etc.)

When I questioned him about how would I be assured he wouldn't take my 50K and run away - or take 9 months to deliver an engine and as good as his product is (and it is) He simply isn't Teague Mercury or Ilmor.

He replied I was safe in doing business with him - "because to not fulfill a business commitment would directly track back to my good standing as a fireman and would jeopardize my ability to continue that as my primary job and taint my superb reputation in the industry"

He seemed to be very aware of the effects of something far less serious than the horrible things hes accused of today.

Too bad- everyone loses in this kind of deal, the best we can hope for now is the truth and fair an impartial justice.

Uncle Dave
Old 01-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Uncle Dave 1000%,,,so do not let this post end up in a judgement again.

Hold back till the truth is determind by the law.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Banned

Doesn't anyone find it odd that these crimes where reported in 2000 and they did not bring charges until now? What would change now that hasn't over the past 8 years. If anyone question me about what I did in 2000 I would be able to honestly say I do not know. on that same token how could a victim remember anything from 8 years ago?
Old 01-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Registered

For all of you crying foul and calling the little girl a liar. How many people in prison right now that were convicted of child molestation would you say are innocent? 1% perhaps 2% out of hundreds of thousands? You're all betting that he's in this 1-2% group? I'm willing to bet that only the truly vile molesters ever got a 1mil bond. Surely there is a lawyer on here that could let us know what type of evidence it would take to give a guy a million dollar bond.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by db71
Doesn't anyone find it odd that these crimes where reported in 2000 and they did not bring charges until now? What would change now that hasn't over the past 8 years. If anyone question me about what I did in 2000 I would be able to honestly say I do not know. on that same token how could a victim remember anything from 8 years ago?
If you were sexin up your 12 year old step daugher you'd remember and you bet your arse she would to.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by db71
I believe a young victim would remember something like this, and the details, for the rest of their life.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by isellpower
For all of you crying foul and calling the little girl a liar. How many people in prison right now that were convicted of child molestation would you say are innocent? 1% perhaps 2% out of hundreds of thousands? You're all betting that he's in this 1-2% group? I'm willing to bet that only the truly vile molesters ever got a 1mil bond. Surely there is a lawyer on here that could let us know what type of evidence it would take to give a guy a million dollar bond.

Seems to me that what most people are saying here is that the man deserves his day in court. A very basic concept if you ask me.

Also, I'd be interested to know where your stats came from? I don't imagine them to be very reliable.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Registered

This is the third Fireman I've known that had to endure this.
What all three had in common:

1. Marriage/relationship in it's 8th year was disintegrating, wife/gf cuts him off from sex, and of course denys it.

2. He gets laid someplace else, wife/gf finds out, seperation/divorce hits the household.

3. Astranged (GF) wife is jealous, he is now getting laid by a 26 year old C cup, size 3, Heidi Klum looking nurse pulling big bank paychecks and the new GF is going on the Catalina trips, river and Glamis in the place of the estranged wife/gf.

The off-the-hook holidays and trips, the cool business & cashflow, the energy of their lives together, the excellent friends and charm of their lifestyle are gone,, suddenly and forever.

4.The estranged wife/GF social life has now evaporated, her buttcheeks are the size of 2 - 3 passenger Sea Doo cushions.
All she is meeting are loosers paying $2k child support each month, who's idea of a fun time is a video a 12 pack of Keystone and a bucket of KFC. - her jealosy & hate get even hotter.

5. The step daughter feels sorry for mom and the tears and sympathy AMP up from 6 volts to 48.

6. The accusations fly.
If he helped potty train her, or ever gave her a bath or helped her get dressed he is now a sexual suspect and logged into the system.

7. A man hating lezzie dyke is brought in, leading questions are put on the table,,, a phone call,, wrong answers, and knock at the door,, jail.

8. $300.000 later,, may go free.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Banned
Gold Member

Guys I started this thread because the other was locked for good reason. Keep the opinions for other areas, I just wanted a place where we could get updates.

Lets leave it for that or I'll delete it and start another.

Thank you,

Kirk

Quick Reply: Gary Taylor Update?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.