Notices

Gary Taylor Update?

Old 01-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

WELL WE KNOW IT GOT LOCKED BECAUSE OF isellpower phucken dickhead keep your trap shut, so we can hear from the courts AND SO FORTH about this case in the end if he did it hang him if he did not buy a motor from him, oh by your name you sell motors TOOL!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by isellpower
For all of you crying foul and calling the little girl a liar. How many people in prison right now that were convicted of child molestation would you say are innocent? 1% perhaps 2% out of hundreds of thousands? You're all betting that he's in this 1-2% group? I'm willing to bet that only the truly vile molesters ever got a 1mil bond. Surely there is a lawyer on here that could let us know what type of evidence it would take to give a guy a million dollar bond.
It's a million bail because it's a double standard system.
The laws are not gender neutral:

The female teachers that gave birth to their 14 year old students babys were released that day on their own recognizance (that's no bail), got an ankle bracelet, and were pulling paychecks 12 weeks later with some probation.
Done deal.

The justice system isn't gender equal nor neutral.
Gary is hardly a menace to society.
Perhap he is to his business competitors, but hardly to the community.

BTW, I'm a certified Sea Lawyer.

Last edited by Fat Tony; 01-07-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Banned

What I was getting at was why would it just now come up again. Something had to change in this case for this to come up 8 years later something that was not there ever before. My speculation is what Fat Tony said or some variation of.

If it was reported 8 years ago some one had to answer questions then why could they not charge it. I would think they would not take much to charge this or at least question him and try to dig something up.

So back to the same question what changed?

My guess is the marriage between the two people disentagrated and the woman was maybe a little smarter than anyone gave her credit for and made a false report 8 years ago probably right after he had her sign a prenup so she new she had an out now he sits and jail and she has access to all of his belongings and anything of value.

If anybody can give me a better reason to wait 8 years to charge something let me know.

I know the thread said no speculating but I missed the first one. So I had to.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

He stand accused of molesting a young girl over a long period of time until she was 13 years old.
Wouldn't that make her 21 now? "Until she was thirteen, that would be sooooooo sick.

Last edited by VtSteve; 01-08-2009 at 08:05 AM. Reason: ...
Old 01-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Registered

For a facts only no speculation thread, this sure has a lot of no facts and speculation.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered

I believe that the police are saying it happened years ago but was just recently reported.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered

When ya help out the GF or wife when she goes to work, and you stay home with a sick child/stepchild.

You help her on the toilet,, later she vomits & poops diarrhea and urine all over herself, and ya pull the sheets off the bed, and hose her off in the shower with the Waterpik shower hose:

The DA aka Lesbians in Action regional VP, wants to prove you liked it. - And the waterpik shower hose was a "foreign object."

You'll see a side to the woman in your life you never thought existed when you hit a divorce/break-up.
Accusations will fly, and ballz will be on a silver platter.

You'll be sitting in the cell next to gary.

It isn't gender neutral.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let him have his day and if found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt he will suffer the consequences in the big house...
Old 01-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Banned

Sounds to me like Fat Tony is telling us Gary's side of this story maybe not a fact but sounds interesting to me.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i think we should all take a step back and see what happens,

Quick Reply: Gary Taylor Update?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.