Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
My new boat needs graphics... >

My new boat needs graphics...

Notices

My new boat needs graphics...

Old 10-13-2002, 12:25 AM
h2oski2fast

These are graphics on a Commander 2800 cat. It was sprayed in the mold. I wasn't to happy with the way the purple fade came out, but the design idea is still there. I designed them about 8 months ago for a friend.
Attached Thumbnails My new boat needs graphics...-cmdrgrfx.jpg  

Last edited by h2oski2fast; 10-13-2002 at 02:34 AM.

Old 10-13-2002, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I went all out, spent $35 and put the flag graphics on. Seriously, I decided to run it all white this summer and possibly do something this winter. I get alot of people saying they like it all whited out. I also get alot of people wondering what the heck kind of boat it is. When I tell them it's a Prototype, they usually say "of what?" Honestly, I'm kind of partial to the white out. Overall, I've been extremely pleased with the boat...it runs great, handles rough water like a dream, and flies straight. I took it to LOTO over July 4th week and had NO problems, while my friends had a few things break due to rough water.
Attached Thumbnails My new boat needs graphics...-mvc-009s.jpg  
Old 10-13-2002, 11:24 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

HogHead:

Hey that's one cool boat. I drove your boat in TN in 2000 before I got Phil to build me one. I was used to a chine walking outta control 27 ft boat and I fell in love with the Prototype. In love so much I bought the company. I won the Islamorada race in 2000 in P-4 / 2nd in The Worlds and eventually 2nd in Daytona Factory 1 in 2001 in the 28. I'm glad to see someone else appreciates the awesome ride of the boat. The new name is JokerPowerBoats.com - like the name or not , that's what it is. I got so tired of people saying " Prototype ? Well call me when you build more than one" ! There's been 12 built so far and I have (2) for sale now (see Joker in Classifieds) Keep in touch and let me know if I can help you with anything. One thing I know that I can help you with - I built some foot rest inserts in the dash to give some room up front. I know your boat must be tight. I could ramble on forever better go.........................BH

Last edited by THEJOKER; 10-13-2002 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-13-2002, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jesse James - no problem. I think we're planning on heading back next July 4th. I'll give you a shout.

Brian H. - I spoke with you earlier this year about the boat and the foot rest inserts. I was trying to work a deal with you (remember? you wanted some pics of my cabin door with molded steps...) Anyhow, yes, it is a bit cramped. I would be interested in those...if the price is right. You wouldn't happen to have a tubular swim platform lying around to sell cheaply do you?
Old 10-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Hoghead:

Yea I rememember you were looking at the 28 then. Glad to see it's doing well for you. We got the "trick door" finally figured out. We're getting ready to build another 28 for a guy in Miami and I'll go ahead and build you (2) inserts for the dash. I do not have any swim platforms lying around but I'm sure the power of OSO will respond. Happy Boating - BH
Old 10-13-2002, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 271 Likes on 146 Posts
Default mitcher t

Check out Mitcher T in MIddleville MI-the best
Old 10-14-2002, 09:49 AM
Rick252

Default Hoghead

I see your in the Kentucky area. Give Sign4boat a call. He does good work and is close( near Frankfort)
Attached Thumbnails My new boat needs graphics...-rickboatcropped.jpg