Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Next: Anyone know this Kryptonite? >

Next: Anyone know this Kryptonite?

Notices

Next: Anyone know this Kryptonite?

Old 07-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If that boat could be had for thirty something it would be one of the best deals I`ve ever seen!
Old 07-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I am the original owner of the boat.Purchased brand new in o5 never rigged until I bought it. Brand new engine imco 3 inch shorty,its standoff box ran 88-90 mph with the 510 mrd .Traded it in on 382 fastech solid boat and fast.
Great paint pirate on deck is vinyl the rest airbrushed with clear coat.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered

New to this forum since I've been charged with selling the boat. The guy at $37K couldn't get his financing together, so boat is now actively for sale again.
It needs 2 new batteries and there's a dime-sized chip in the gelcoat left of the glovebox door.

Fuel tank was full and I'm waiting for the City to bring me some containers so we can empty 100 gallons for a "donation" to the City truck fleet.

Anybody wanting more information or care to make offers over $35K can contact me at rspickering at gulftel com

The Zekes ad is still running, but they have no contract to sell the boat anymore because it is bank-owned as of last Wednesday.
HTH
Old 07-06-2009, 03:23 PM

Hummm you have solid offer at 30K and jack ass who couldn't even put a down payment down at 37 walked BIG SURPRISE. I would yang off the arm of a guy at 30K if it is cash in hand/wire transfer. If I was that guy I would change my offer to 29K this week and adjust each week 1K down each week until the bank takes it. But what do I know I only sold 116 boats in 2006. Efing banks are STUPID Muthphuckers. and contrary to commercials on TV they are not lending money.

Last edited by BAJA WILL; 07-06-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by bamaboy473
New to this forum since I've been charged with selling the boat. The guy at $37K couldn't get his financing together, so boat is now actively for sale again.
It needs 2 new batteries and there's a dime-sized chip in the gelcoat left of the glovebox door.

Fuel tank was full and I'm waiting for the City to bring me some containers so we can empty 100 gallons for a "donation" to the City truck fleet.

Anybody wanting more information or care to make offers over $35K can contact me at rspickering at gulftel com

The Zekes ad is still running, but they have no contract to sell the boat anymore because it is bank-owned as of last Wednesday.
HTH
So who is Tim Wright? I received the following message in an email on Saturday:

"Where are you and how fast can you close(for the right deal)? Tim Wright
251-979-9000"
Old 07-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Works for Zekes. Nice guy
Old 07-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Works for Zekes. Nice guy
OK. Thanks, but who is BamaBoy? And who really has the authority to sell the boat?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mike A.
OK. Thanks, but who is BamaBoy? And who really has the authority to sell the boat?

The man that came over to see the boat yesterday had spoken with (apparently) Tim Wright...and says he got a story, but that's hearsay. Maybe Tim doesn't know about the boat being re-po'd...and that's possible. BTW, yes, Tim is a nice guy.

Boat is in my driveway. If you want to talk with Wright, not a problem for me at all, but you won't be able to write a contract on it without him adding his commission to the price...after which he'll contact me to make a deal.

Last edited by bamaboy473; 07-06-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
Hummm you have solid offer at 30K and jack ass who couldn't even put a down payment down at 37 walked BIG SURPRISE. I would yang off the arm of a guy at 30K if it is cash in hand/wire transfer. If I was that guy I would change my offer to 29K this week and adjust each week 1K down each week until the bank takes it. But what do I know I only sold 116 boats in 2006. Efing banks are STUPID Muthphuckers. and contrary to commercials on TV they are not lending money.
... easy, big fella, and take your meds! The guys with go-fasters must love to hear from experts like yourself that "know" how little their boats are Really worth.

I'm no expert, but if a 2006 is going for $72K, how much is proper deduct for one year older with 57 total hours? When Wright had the listing at $60K, he had several inquiries on the boat....so a selling price of $25K less isn't enough? I think it's an attractive price, and the $30K offer is but one of 5 in the past week, so maybe I need to raise the price in order to have offers come in a bit higher? The engine itself is worth more than that.

If you're burned out, get into another career that makes you happy. Knocking boat pricing and all banks isn't fair to you or to them.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bamaboy473
The man that came over to see the boat yesterday had spoken with (apparently) Tim Wright...and says he got a story, but that's hearsay. Maybe Tim doesn't know about the boat being re-po'd...and that's possible. BTW, yes, Tim is a nice guy.

Boat is in my driveway. If you want to talk with Wright, not a problem for me at all, but you won't be able to write a contract on it without him adding his commission to the price...after which he'll contact me to make a deal.
No problem. I never heard back from Tim anyway. So, can you send me or post some updated pictures? The ones in the ad are two years old. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.