Notices

41' Cougar 3 motor

Old 08-17-2009, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cougar triples

There is one in Sandusky that is for sale. Beautiful boat with big power (maybe 800's) and owner is very desperste to sell. maybe more than desperate. Boat is Very clean. I can find out more or connect anyone looking to buy.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by michigandave810
Hello! I'm new to the site. I stumbled on it while trying to find info on a new boat we just bought and I'm hoping someone on here may have know something about it. The boat is a 41' Cougar (England) and it's a 3 motor boat. It has three 502's on it. From the little bit of web browsing I've done, it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of 41' cougars in the U.S. and I haven't been able to find any at all that have 3 motors. Cougars website says coming soon so I figured I'd ask around here first. Does anybody know if they made this boat custom or if they actually produced them with 3 motors at one time? Any idea if if there's more around the U.S. or Michigan specifically? I don't know the exact year but I'm told it's about 10 years old. I can get more pics if needed. Thanks in advance!

Welcome Dave,

Where in Michigan are you based out of ?

Jon
Old 08-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Girl
There is one in Sandusky that is for sale. Beautiful boat with big power (maybe 800's) and owner is very desperste to sell. maybe more than desperate. Boat is Very clean. I can find out more or connect anyone looking to buy.
Kaama is looking to buy a galvanized warshtub with twin tornadeees. That Cougar sure would be a step up! How 'bout it Mark?