Notices

what's out there 4 $ 20 k

Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, You didn't say if your friend is a current boater or if this is going to be his first boat ( it actually may have been mentioned somewhere, but way too many posts for me to read). If he's just starting out boating he should get an older center console and put new or fairly new power on it. CC's are good for beginner or novice boaters because you kind of have access to all areas of the boat when docking and that is huge. A boater blowing a docking attempt can destroy his confidence and ruin his boating experience. I wish I had a dollar for everybody I know that had a couple of dollars in their pocket and went and bought a nice boat and couldn't handle it and then came up with every excuse in the book to not use their boat.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
I was in keywest, they have a small gathering and boat race there once a year but of course you know it all, your life really must suck, either your a detective, or a dipshyt, but eitherway I dont give a shyt, I would let it go now if I were you. You shouldnt have bought this boat anyway, you need some thing with a huge Sail on it, with your winner personality and a blowboat, you will be much happier. And by the way there are no made up stories as to the condition of this boat it runs excellent, and is in great condition, and I can prove it at anytime, just not to you.
Key west was the week of November 9th. Tuppen's still had the boat the weekend after thanksgiving. I'm not goning to call you names but I will call you out.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bsebesy
Key west was the week of November 9th. Tuppen's still had the boat the weekend after thanksgiving. I'm not goning to call you names but I will call you out.
Check your source, hell according to you they still have the boat now,
Old 01-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Registered

I know you feel your right, and I have to hand it to you you know one hell of a lot about where my boat was located and when, but your off on purchase date and Im sure looking at it in the yard it would look like it had not been bought, but think hard, the boat moved from storage stand to storage stand from week to week, beginning far before thanksgiving, why do you think that was?? I assure you I owned the boat, I stored the boat there at the marina for a while, it was convenient for me for a bit because I had to rent a trailer to take it anywhere else, ****kkk let it go. nobody cares except you , you go ahead and keep on with your investigation if you want, I'll tell you what, if you want, I can give you a job trying to find the guy that robbed me the week before christmas, and stole all my kids christmas presents, as well as mine and my wifes, you find that guy and bring him to me, along with everything I lost, and I will give you the boat. Use your skills for something worthwhile.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 01-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Registered

Its late, and Ive spent enough time in your kangaroo court, do what you've got to do, but I assure you you will be doing it by yourself, mike, I apologize for hijacking your thread, but this guy had alot of nerve, Im not sure what his deal is to thi spoint, but reguardless of what I say to him, he will not relent, hell myabe you can buy my boat from him, lol, as the saying goes, With the jawbone of an azz, samson slayed a thousand men,, I give up he wins, I dont own the boat, I never bought it, im a liar, the boats a piece of shyt the interior is awful, Ive never been to a poker run, hell Ive never even seen the boat, I live in nigeria, and Ive made all these post here just to win your confidence, and sell this boat for a ridiclouslyy high price, I will no longer respond to you besbestBUY mOTHER Fu(ker!, lol or what ever your name is, thread resume,
Old 01-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Its late, and Ive spent enough time in your kangaroo court, do what you've got to do, but I assure you you will be doing it by yourself, mike, I apologize for hijacking your thread, but this guy had alot of nerve, Im not sure what his deal is to thi spoint, but reguardless of what I say to him, he will not relent, hell myabe you can buy my boat from him, lol, as the saying goes, With the jawbone of an azz, samson slayed a thousand men,, I give up he wins, I dont own the boat, I never bought it, im a liar, the boats a piece of shyt the interior is awful, Ive never been to a poker run, hell Ive never even seen the boat, I live in nigeria, and Ive made all these post here just to win your confidence, and sell this boat for a ridiclouslyy high price, I will no longer respond to you besbestBUY mOTHER Fu(ker!, lol or what ever your name is, thread resume,
I've never doubted that you own the boat, that its a nice boat, or even commented on the asking price of it. I do not want the boat and have never made an offer on it. This whole response, has been a direct challenge to your character. Your posts have validated what I realized when I read your first post with your Craigs list advertisement, you have none. That's all I need to say.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Registered

I've never doubted that you own the boat, that its a nice boat, or even commented on the asking price of it. I do not want the boat and have never made an offer on it. This whole response, has been a direct challenge to your character. Your posts have validated what I realized when I read your first post with your Craigs list advertisement, you have none. That's all I need to say.
You have your friends on here vouch for your character, and I will have mine vouch for mine, fu(k you!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Registered

Just to show how full of shyt this guy is I challenge anybody interested to come look the boat over, and see if its not everything I have said it is in the ad, just to show and prove theres no deception and if your not interested in the boat and never was, then what the hell, your even more of a dipshyt than I thought,or just a liar,
your character however is the one that needs to be checked,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.