Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin >

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn, He must have tought the Paratroopers how to Para-Troop, And the Seals how to Seal, He must be one Badassmutherfuker (But from the pics I've seen of him he looks like a dough boy who can't hold his liquor) Ants don't bite him out of respect (or cause he taste like a bag o sh*t) your choice...
Old 06-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had I been a member then I would have literally knocked him out. SO full of sh#t, after reading that, I would have brought around some PJ friends to "assist" him with his work history.
Old 06-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

" getting knocked out of a helo and spending most of a year in a hospital."

This clown must have been one slick MF'er to fool everyone for so long. I'm sure glad he's gone and that I didn't spend a lot of time here during the Sunkin regime. I couldn't have handled his BS on every thread.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The most recent and probably Sunkin's greatest accolade is being historically documented as we speak.
These incredible & top secret facts are now being released by the Government. Chris Sunkin actually trained Seal Team Six for the assault on Bin Laden's compound. Not only did he train them but he participated in the attack! Flying the BlackHawk helicopter that entered & subsequently crashed in the compound (his Apache powerboat throttling experience is what saved all from injury). Chris, upon the impact immediately wrapped a ammo belt around his person & stormed the house. It was recorded by one of the team member's helmet cams Binny saying "Oh Allah, not Sunkin!" But, you know Chris....he fought his way up to Osama's position and shot him! He was award OBL's AK47 as a trophy for his heroic effort.
Watch the History channel, they are doing a special about it.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-16-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Do you think the message has SUNK IN yet ?
I couldn't resist..... I just had to....
I was thinking the same thing. Is it me or is his last name just------------dah, fit's?

Note to the Mods: Please make this a sticky. When I think my life is just totally fxxked up, I can turn to this thread and simply say--------no.

BTW Commanche3Six: That is some funny shet.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
" getting knocked out of a helo and spending most of a year in a hospital."

This clown must have been one slick MF'er to fool everyone for so long. I'm sure glad he's gone and that I didn't spend a lot of time here during the Sunkin regime. I couldn't have handled his BS on every thread.
In retrospect, he doesn't seem so smart.

It seems to me he was patient.

He had tried the small-time stuff on dirt bike forums and maybe others, I don't really remember all the details now-- but, after seeing the ease in which people could be duped on line, I think when he saw all the money that floats around this game, he figured he would be able to take advantage of it at some point.

Then, he got a huge present. Steve sold the place and he was able to take advantage of a wave anti-corporate sentiment around here. That was key, because all of the folks that worked so hard in the beginning to make that place click would NEVER had been that gung-ho without the energy from the backlash. He didn't have to do squat- just sit back and let it happen.

It is galling to me that people can still support that site knowing that he is still the owner. And for me, personally, that his #1 errand boy over there, Paul Rose (ratical), has actively tried to discredit me in the boating community just within the last couple of months. Nice going, dude! People must be falling all over themselves to sign up over there to see your fuzzy, craptastic photos.

I still don't know what he hoped to accomplish, but, these days, after the news of Chris Sunkin's most recent lawsuit, everything about that place just feels kinda creepy.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 06-16-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
But, you know Chris....he fought his way up to Osama's position and shot him! He was award OBL's AK47 as a trophy for his heroic effort.
Watch the History channel, they are doing a special about it.
What you left out, is that he had the presence of mind to shoot him in the leg, and capture him alive. He then tortured him for information which has led to the killing of all of his major allies. It's a little known fact.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
What you left out, is that he had the presence of mind to shoot him in the leg, and capture him alive. He then tortured him for information which has led to the killing of all of his major allies. It's a little known fact.
Well, there goes National Security! Yes, it's true Binny is alive & posting under the name of Ratickle on SOS.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Where's the post where Sunkin was bragging about the long list of boats that he owned (I think one was a Sea-Ray yacht) and he said "do you still want to compare the size of johnsons?" or something like that. That was a classic.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Where's the post where Sunkin was bragging about the long list of boats that he owned (I think one was a Sea-Ray yacht) and he said "do you still want to compare the size of johnsons?" or something like that. That was a classic.
It's there...............it's all there. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.