The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin >

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those were the days. Where is he now? LOL!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

It can be a very well illustrated book thanks to Jay's awesome work.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

You gotta believe he comes on here and reads this, Then realizes what a total Douche he is in everyones eyes but his. I bet his family and beliefs are sooo proud...

Daddy,Daddy, Why did you get out of the boating biz "all the sudden"?
Old 06-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Tall Tale?

QUOTE=Chris Sunkin;1209403]This is a sure-fire way to eliminate anyone driving through your yard.

The side of my lot abuts the main drag through our allotment and alot of local kids use it to see just how fast their POS rice rockets will go. I was getting the 20 feet between the road and my white picket fence turfed pretty regularly. I suppose it was irresistable. One flick of the wrist to the right and a stab at the gas pedal would give you 300 feet of fishtailing fun.

What I did was this- I planted a thick growing ground cover over there. Before I did, I went down to my shop and cut eight pieces of 10" I-beam each 4 feet long. They are buried at a 30 degree angle back with about 9" sticking up. The ground cover has well grown over it. If I weed-whacked the pachysandra, it would look like the tank traps on the beaches of Normandy.

I have no problem locating the culprits now. I just walk out whenever I see the flashing yellow lights of the wrecker trying to pull their impaled Civics and Mitsubishis off one of my "welcome party". It doesn't even loosen the I-beams. Pretty much everyone has gotten the message that the biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence. I'm a hero to my neighbors, though.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by 96scarab; 06-17-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by 96scarab
This is a sure-fire way to eliminate anyone driving through your yard.

The side of my lot abuts the main drag through our allotment and alot of local kids use it to see just how fast their POS rice rockets will go. I was getting the 20 feet between the road and my white picket fence turfed pretty regularly. I suppose it was irresistable. One flick of the wrist to the right and a stab at the gas pedal would give you 300 feet of fishtailing fun.

What I did was this- I planted a thick growing ground cover over there. Before I did, I went down to my shop and cut eight pieces of 10" I-beam each 4 feet long. They are buried at a 30 degree angle back with about 9" sticking up. The ground cover has well grown over it. If I weed-whacked the pachysandra, it would look like the tank traps on the beaches of Normandy.

I have no problem locating the culprits now. I just walk out whenever I see the flashing yellow lights of the wrecker trying to pull their impaled Civics and Mitsubishis off one of my "welcome party". It doesn't even loosen the I-beams. Pretty much everyone has gotten the message that the biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence. I'm a hero to my neighbors, though.
These were obviously the kids who didn't get invites to all those pool parties that his daughter was famous for.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a sure-fire way to eliminate anyone driving through your yard.

I have no problem locating the culprits now. I just walk out whenever I see the flashing yellow lights of the wrecker trying to pull their impaled Civics and Mitsubishis off one of my "welcome party". It doesn't even loosen the I-beams. Pretty much everyone has gotten the message that the biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence. I'm a hero to my neighbors, though.
LOL! It never ends!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered

Wait til a child steps or falls into your booby trap.....
Old 06-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Wait til a child steps or falls into your booby trap.....
That post was Sunkins...It's his booby trap, not mine....
Old 06-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Registered

That post was Sunkins...It's his booby trap, not mine....
WOW, this just keeps getting better. sheesh. You can't do that. You can't set booby traps.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
It can be a very well illustrated book thanks to Jay's awesome work.
Just curious, whats with the spatula? was he the head chef too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.