The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin >

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
He didn't actually do it... that was confirmed by the satellitephotos on Google earth. Just another internet lie.
True here it is..
http://binged.it/MZxsND
Old 06-18-2012, 09:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by 96scarab
True here it is..
http://binged.it/MZxsND
LOL, There it is!!!

It's funny, he had told many of us on different occaisions about how popular his kids are and that his house was where all of the kids hung out.... because of his fabulous pool. He also said that it would make him uncomfortable because all of the teenage girls would wear skimpy bikinis and he didn't want to be a perv and look at them.

I have to say that when everything started to go south was the moment that a good friend of mine asked me to punch in his address into google maps and look for the phucking pool. I still can't believe all of the BS that I soaked in (and believed) from that d!ckhead
Old 06-18-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

As much as I hate to say it, he had me fooled. I remember thinking how smart of a guy he seemed to be. He always had something to add, usually advice. It seemed like good,sound advice most of the time. It all seemed to good to be true, so when it all came out, it just seemed to make sense.
Wonder what he's doing now?
Old 06-18-2012, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

I still can't believe all of the BS that I soaked in (and believed) from that d!ckhead
No kidding... he sure had his delivery down pat. Practice makes perfect.

The most memorable for me was that night at the boat show with you, me, CigDaze, Airpacker and catastrophe in the car with that douchenozzle. He was telling us how he had reverse-engineered some piece of aircraft machinery that was out of production and had customers all over clamoring for his services.

Swing for the fences!

someone tell me again how is it that SOS still exists???

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
As much as I hate to say it, he had me fooled. I remember thinking how smart of a guy he seemed to be. He always had something to add, usually advice. It seemed like good,sound advice most of the time. It all seemed to good to be true, so when it all came out, it just seemed to make sense.
Hopefully living in a cardboard box someplace without internet access
Old 06-18-2012, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hopefully living in a cardboard box someplace without internet access
Oh, he's got internet access alright. Just a few weeks ago he sent an email to a friend (I'll leave that up to him if he wants to share it) stating that he surrenders and would give SOS to him if he could find a way to get all of the threads on this website about him to vanish.
Me thinks that someone is scared about their current legal situation!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 739 Likes on 333 Posts

Going back and re-reading some old technical threads it shows he would spout off with some of his fabricated knowledge but if other people continued the discussion with their real knowledge he would usually back out of the thread. If the conversation was more general he often became a bully.

What labeled him as bad for me was his ramblings about his military service. Guys that do what he said don't brag ! Had I seen that thread when it originated I would have ask him for some military documentation.
ed
Old 06-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh, he's got internet access alright. Just a few weeks ago he sent an email to a friend (I'll leave that up to him if he wants to share it) stating that he surrenders and would give SOS to him if he could find a way to get all of the threads on this website about him to vanish.
Me thinks that someone is scared about their current legal situation!!!
LOL, a worthless website in trade for possible self azz f ing from his past? NO DEAL I say.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
According to a document in the beware section, Sunkin was entrusted with $59,148.75 in equipment from a supplier, sold it to AT&T for over $70k, then never paid the supplier for the equipment and is being sued for the $59k.

I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...ories-185.html
Old 06-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 34 Posts

I must admit, I thought Sunkin was all that he said he was. I drank huge helpings of Sunkin Kool-Aid! I believed every BS thing that he claimed. Clearly, he is well read, with an ability to put into words certain technical facts which are true. A true con artist. I'm sure this AT&T fiasco is only just another rung in the ladder of his web of deceit.

I think he has registered and is posting another a new screen name. Just a hunch....but....a new member here kinda defended him in another thread...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.