The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
They give you laptops in prison? search away I have nothing to hide
Im disappointed in you're response to my well thought, witty, and certainly funny response, for some reason I thought you had more umph in you're gas tank but goes to show you're full of sugar in you're tank. Chubby? Really thats all you can come up with?

Oh, and don't worry about me searching for anything...Thats what a proctologist is for. I'm sure he is up there, maybe your too full of it to feel him but he is there.

good luck with that

Old 06-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-18-2012, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,371 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by repoguy
Im disappointed in you're response to my well thought, witty, and certainly funny response, for some reason I thought you had more umph in you're gas tank but goes to show you're full of sugar in you're tank. Chubby? Really thats all you can come up with?

Oh, and don't worry about me searching for anything...Thats what a proctologist is for. I'm sure he is up there, maybe your too full of it to feel him but he is there.

good luck with that

Wellll, you're gonna go bye bye soon, for the plethora of screen names. I found it ironic that you chose the name repoguy, when the state of Texas clearly called it stealing feel free to come back as prolapsed colon or taint sniffer... your girlfriend slonaker can use this one "Hybristophilia" feel free to google it, its about chics that fall for dudes in prison, anywhere it says woman insert slonaker...same thing. I mean really, why lie? you knew we would find out eventually...oh and by the by, when you're out and in the marine business, who are you going to get to insure you being as you only steal from insurance company's?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by repoguy
Is it a hunch? or have you grown tired of me making you eat crow every time you open your trap and type something stupid and I shove it down your throat?

If you're hinting that I "might" be that new member, you are mistaken. Pslonaker or "pole smoker" can attest after several LONG phone calls that I'm not Sunkin, or anyone you know for that matter.
You think WAY too much of yourself, and as a sideline, you're not as clever as you think.

My name is Jim Pasquesi. I'm not hiding behind anything, as you are.

So keyboard tough guy, what is your name?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1,002 Likes on 530 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
LOL, There it is!!!

It's funny, he had told many of us on different occaisions about how popular his kids are and that his house was where all of the kids hung out.... because of his fabulous pool. He also said that it would make him uncomfortable because all of the teenage girls would wear skimpy bikinis and he didn't want to be a perv and look at them.

I have to say that when everything started to go south was the moment that a good friend of mine asked me to punch in his address into google maps and look for the phucking pool. I still can't believe all of the BS that I soaked in (and believed) from that d!ckhead
Pools should be outlawed! They un-did the Sunkin empire AND KILLED RODNEY KING!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Wellll, you're gonna go bye bye soon, for the plethora of screen names. I found it ironic that you chose the name repoguy, when the state of Texas clearly called it stealing feel free to come back as prolapsed colon or taint sniffer... your girlfriend slonaker can use this one "Hybristophilia" feel free to google it, its about chics that fall for dudes in prison, anywhere it says woman insert slonaker...same thing. I mean really, why lie? you knew we would find out eventually...oh and by the by, when you're out and in the marine business, who are you going to get to insure you being as you only steal from insurance company's?
Excellent job Offshoredrillin
Old 06-18-2012, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky 13
I have always learned things the HARD way in my life, and this experience is no exception. This by far has been the hardest lesson learned in my life and Im dedicated to making good on this judgement and to correct my previous behaviors.

I appreciate George taking the time to edit his posts and give a good report on my recent transactions. Ive made lots changes in business and in my personal behavior...not because I had to, but because a very patient friend (nordic95) has taken nearly a year of his life and countless hours of his time to help me see what everyone else saw and I selfishly couldnt see....that I was wrong.

Nordic and I are working on a time frame and have discussed my situation in great detail and Im confindent that PS and I will reach a suitable arrangement and I will start taking care of my end of the deal, very soon...

I apologize to the members of this board and others that took any offense to my actions, behavior, and my inability to realize what a DICK I was. There is no excuse for my behavior or my actions.

I apologize and thank Nordic & PS for this valuable lesson, it has certainly curbed some behaviors that needed to be addressed and changed.

I do want to clarify a few things...

1. I work for a company that is 100% legitimate, Im NOT the owner or decision maker and it is NOT soley owned by anyone Im related too, even my inlaws. I make a normal commission based paycheck...The company is run by people who obviously have the ability to act better than I did when I was in the drivers seat of my own business. Say anything you want about me, but dont mess with my job....I have kids to feed and child support to pay. When PS and I get our agreement ironed out I will have that to pay aswell..

2. I didnt show up to court because at the time I didnt care. People went to great lengths to cut off ALL my sources of income and I wasnt able to afford a reasonable defense.

3. Moving - Beyond popular belief I didnt move to avoid warrants, court actions, or any other reason thats been out there... I moved for my own personal reason ie: my wife.

In the end we are working through this all, and Im positive a resolution and moneys will start going toward the financial resolution for PS. If you have some input its is greatly appreciated. I have learned from Nordic one thing that I would pass onto other members of this board reading this thread...

"Be apart of the solution, not the problem"..

Positive encouragement goes a long way in helping us reach a great resolution...Negetive actions, behavior, and words will only hinder our ability to finally close this out....
Originally Posted by pasquesi
You think WAY too much of yourself, and as a sideline, you're not as clever as you think.

My name is Jim Pasquesi. I'm not hiding behind anything, as you are.

So keyboard tough guy, what is your name?
He is none other than the infamous LongDuckDong!!!! Remember making the Lucky13 screen name (same IP) and posting? See above.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Pools should be outlawed! They un-did the Sunkin empire AND KILLED RODNEY KING!
LMFAO!!!!

Can't we all just get along???
Old 06-18-2012, 08:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,371 Likes on 466 Posts

He is none other than the infamous LongDuckDong!!!! Remember making the Lucky13 screen name (same IP) and posting? See above.
Boy ,slonaker sure knows how to pick the good friends, wonder if ol stevey boy and chubby are doing the tonsil tag for their crimes?
Old 06-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Close, but still no cigar. An IP address is not a positive identification of who I am. So try again keyboard cowboys.

The truth is you guys couldn't find your own fingers shoved up your own butt...

I have broke no rules in this forum so why would I be going anywhere? You guys are pissed cause someone actually has you running around stumped like a bunch of fools in a burning building trying to find your way out and keep slamming into each other...

Have fun night night

Last edited by repoguy; 06-18-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.