The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin >

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 05-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Yes I do! I got a PM from CS this morning about my post. He has his side of the story and not surprisingly, it varies greatly from what has been posted. I beleive he would actually like to tell his side with support from others but as my post addressed, he feels anything he or his supporters say just gets lost in the din from opposing side. That is why I suggested backing off for a bit, let him say his peace, and move forward. I told him to swallow some pride if he has to on some things that he has posted in the past. People, for the most part, are forgiving by nature.
Yes they are, and I would love to hear what he has to say. Backing away from the keyboard after this post.

Post away Chris.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

WOW! This thread blew me away. I had no idea! I guess i never paid close enough attention to he fleet. Incredible!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok

I think it is time to give up the campain and just move on

That said it is not hard to prove ownership of boats at least a few
as far as "All my pics are film (was late going digital)."
That indicates he does have them on film so scan them and that will settle it

I am posting two links.
First one is of most of the boats i have owned (Photos)
First boat pics i found on slides and i found a way to scan them in

Second one is of the three bigger boats i have owned with a few pictures eavch followed by a video of me running the boat (Can see it is me clearly)

I am not buying not having any pictures owning and running these boats. I think on this issue Chris got caught up in stretching the truth that then became bolder lies (not condoneing just my observation)

This is my proof for my boats

1) Photos ------ [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xu_D6dYpKo[/youtube]

2) Boats Photos and runing video ---- [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSCquwf3SeY[/youtube]

Last edited by boatme; 05-28-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I told him to swallow some pride if he has to on some things that he has posted in the past. People, for the most part, are forgiving by nature.
Please don't think for one second that the same solution was not asked of him three months ago as we were all defending him.

I'm done as well. There's been enough info (actual posts of his) for people to form an opinion. I've said one thing all along. You can't win an online argument, especially with a pathological liar.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
WOW! This thread blew me away. I had no idea! I guess i never paid close enough attention to he fleet. Incredible!

Gino.......that because you are busy boating (real boating) and sharing your experiances HERE with all of us, while the con man Chris Sunkin is busy boating and lying behind a keyboard.

Sorry I didn't get your IM the other day regarding my message. Try here on OSO. I think my message box over there is permanantly closed.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 759 Likes on 409 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Please don't think for one second that the same solution was not asked of him three months ago as we were all defending him.
I had no doubt that this solution was offered months ago, Craig. I was just hoping he might have a change of heart after so many threads have been dedicated to him.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Yes they are, and I would love to hear what he has to say. Backing away from the keyboard after this post.

Post away Chris.
The prooblem is not OSO, but Chris Sunkin. Everytime he posts, he lies or it exposes another lie. He has nothing to say about "his side" because his side is fabricated! If he really could start explaining anything, he would have, and he could have done it right on his own site!

He is a 2-bit con man. Pretty simple!
Old 05-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered

I didnt know where to post a picture of my new haircut, so I figured Id just put it here.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I didnt know where to post a picture of my new haircut, so I figured Id just put it here.

LOL! Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris Sunkin talking powerboats!
Old 05-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Registered

If anyone has a problem with me or my posts, now you know what I look like if you want to come find me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.