The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-02-2010, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
He did the same thing with me at the beginning.

Thought he would "clue in" someone that might not know that I tried to take over his site.

It was JAYBOAT.

WTF !!!????
I think I set a record for forwarding a PM on that one.

Had to have been less than 10 seconds.

I think its fairly obvious that if this bozo had any real smarts none of these threads would exist. Must suck to be him these days.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
I think I set a record for forwarding a PM on that one.

Had to have been less than 10 seconds.

I think its fairly obvious that if this bozo had any real smarts none of these threads would exist. Must suck to be him these days.
I like it when you've rested
Old 06-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WMF
Now there is a 45 Carey, What boat did Chris not own? For a Middle Class guy he owned alot of high dollors toy in a time when only the very rich had these types of boats!!

Watch out thats how rumors get started
I bet he wishes that 60k was in his hand
Old 06-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
If anyone has a problem with me or my posts, now you know what I look like if you want to come find me!

Check out the subliminal message in his tattoo. If you group only the capitalized letters, you get: MC LICE
Old 06-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lied about being in the Military too?

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Although his military service statements bother me I would not call him a "fake paratrooper" yet.
Now........if you want to prove it the National Archives grants freedom of information queries about a persons military service.
What a surprise. Unsuccessful in identifying a military service record for Chris Sunkin. I'll probably call them tomorrow just to get some clarification.

If you Google "verify military service" there is a website called www.LoveFraud.com that is dedicated to sociopaths like this. HERE is a "red flag" list.
Attached Thumbnails The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-chrissunkin-military-lie-001.jpg   The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-chrissunkin-military-lie-003.jpg   The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-sos-l-f.jpg  

Old 06-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
What a surprise. Unsuccessful in identifying a military service record for Chris Sunkin. I'll probably call them tomorrow just to get some clarification.

If you Google "verify military service" there is a website called www.LoveFraud.com that is dedicated to sociopaths like this. HERE is a "red flag" list.
Hmmmmmm very interesting

Placing bets on a claim that the document from "National Personnell Records Center" is a fradulent home made document! Now that would be the pot calling the kettle black
Old 06-03-2010, 05:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,296 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Hmmmmmm very interesting

Placing bets on a claim that the document from "National Personnell Records Center" is a fradulent home made document! Now that would be the pot calling the kettle black
not following ya here? can you elaborate?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

wow, this is amazing stuff from love fraud...

Sooner or later, you will have a run-in with a sociopath. There are just too many of them—possibly between 3 million and 12 million sociopaths in America. And they aren't necessarily locked up in jail. Sociopaths roam through all parts of society, all areas of the country, all walks of life.

There is only one way to protect yourself from sociopaths: You must know what they are, and put your guard up when you start seeing the symptoms.

Sociopaths are prolific con artists. Here are some typical con artist tricks. For even more information about how con artists work, Lovefraud recommends The Complete Idiot's Guide to Frauds, Scams, and Cons, by Duane Swierczynski.

Lavish flattery

If you've just met someone who is overwhelming you with praise, attention and concern, be careful. Be particularly careful if you're lonely and looking for love—con artists know exactly how to play that tune.

Credentials—exaggerated and fabricated

Con artists may "prove" themselves by namedropping or volunteering detailed resumes or credentials. If you're at all suspicious, check their references.

Building your trust

Con artists will sometimes honor their commitments in the beginning so that you begin to trust them. They'll pay back initial loans, or appear to be unselfishly helping other people. Their objective is to get you to drop your guard.

The story doesn't quite add up

The con artist's story may have small inconsistencies or unexplained loose ends. If you ask questions, the con will glibly provide an explanation—which may also not add up. Or, he or she will sidestep the issue by accusing you of paranoia or mistrust.

"I need an answer now."

A crisis needs to be averted, an opportunity will disappear—whatever the reason, a con artist will want an answer right away. If you have time to think, research or ask advice, you may realize that con artist's plan is a ploy. The con will want your money before you figure it out.

Intense eye contact

Typically, when people talk to each other, they look each other in the eyes and then briefly look away. Sociopathic con artists often exhibit a "predatory stare"—unblinking, fixated and emotionless. It's not a sign of empathy—it's an effort to assert control.

Isolation

Con artists will slowly and subtly separate you from people who may question their plans. They may intercept phone calls from your friends. They may refuse to associate with your family. They'll tell you, "It's you and me against the world, baby." Soon, you're alone with them, snared in their net.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

I was merely being stupid and was sarcastically saying that some of the sunkin flag wavers may say the the document is a fake.

Much the same as his haters said that the bank statement (or whatever it is he calls it) was a fake (and rightly so)
Old 06-03-2010, 06:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
I was merely being stupid and was sarcastically saying that some of the sunkin flag wavers may say the the document is a fake.

Much the same as his haters said that the bank statement (or whatever it is he calls it) was a fake (and rightly so)
ahhh i gotcha, and yea im sure someone will say Nort didnt get that from the government

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.